Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sale Alert: J.Crew online 25% off EVERYTHING

J.Crew is having a site wide sale - 25% off & Free shipping on your order of $150+ with code OURTREAT. They don't run this kind of deal very often. Time to pick up your favorite coat or blazer in classic colors that never go on sale.
Don't for get to use ebates to get 3% back. Invite here.

My picks -
I'm wearing a size 0P which is just a tad too big, and I ended up keeping the 00P (not shown here). See Jean's comprehensive review of this coat here.

If you don't have a navy blazer already, do try this one. One of my favorite purchase of the year, and this classic color doesn't go on sale.
See my post on its comparison with Madewell Academy blazer. Yes, I ended up with the schoolboy.

This version has a velvety feel to it. Fits very similar to the schoolboy blazer in navy, just a lot smoother texture. I'm wearing last year's version in 00P. Love the red color.
Blythe blouses do go on sale, but only limited to some colors. I have not seen either black or white on sale before, so I picked up a few this time.  This is the neon rose color I picked up in the summer in 00P.

Again, classic or popular colors never go on sale.  The left and middle ones are crimson maple and spicy gold. The right one is No. 2 pencil skirt in Herringbone.

I'm wearing the factory version in XS. Love love love this jacket!!!

Are you shopping this sale? What are you getting?


13 comments:

  1. Love your picks! Where is that black skirt from (the one you are wearing with the neon rose Blythe blouse)? I'm trying to be good and not buy anything, but it's definitely hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathy! The black skirt is an Alice + Olivia leather skirt from Nordstrom.

      Delete
  2. Vicky I love all the looks you posted. I especially look the blythe blouse with the a line leather skirt on you! :D

    The double cloth slim trench fits you like a glove and looks so chic! the color is so classic :D

    xoxo, Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable in all these, Vicky--as usual!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Demii the place where you got a popular style or practice, especially in clothing, footwear, accessories, makeup, jewelry which introduced by the Pakistani fashion designers.Fashion Events

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am torn btwn the red or navy blazer! The red on my computer looks more like a tomato red is that the case or is it a cherry red? I want the cherry red...and I am still debating on a no.2 double wool surge skirt....decisions decisions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my screen, the red looks like a bright red - named "modern red". Mine was tagged "Maraschino Cherry", so I'm not really sure if it's the same color. Maybe a tad subdued than the new version. Red typically will still go down in price, navy though will not. :) Don't know if that'll help you decide.
      Have a good Monday, Bessie.

      Delete
  6. i love this camel j.crew coat on you Vicky! i've debated forever about getting a blythe blouse due to my hate of dry clean only stuff, and finally got one in the retro jade color on sale...looking forward to see ways that you'll style them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fully agree with your points here. All the posts are fully informative and having very good themes. I love to visit your blog again and again its really increase my knowledge. Thanks for the awesome post.Pakistan Fashion Events

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures,I like your beautiful jacket.



    By
    Little Mascot
    online fashion deals

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, can you post a picture of you wearing the slim trench coat in petite 00? Would love to see how that compares to p0. Thanks much!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...