Sunday, November 18, 2012

Michael Kors print blouse and J.Crew coupon

After 2 consecutive 14 hour work day, I felt pretty burned out. Yes, that was Friday and Saturday. Fortunately, I got to spend Sunday at home so I could take care of some of the chores - like laundry and bill paying. Posts will be sporadic from now on, as you all have noticed, and I will have very little time reading blogs. I do want to share a recent satisfactory purchase from Nordstrom. I love the pattern of this MICHAEL Michael Kors blouse very much. The golden buttons are adorable. It's made of 100% polyester. This is a heavier weight poly so it looks pretty nice in person. It's machine washable and dryable. A much welcomed change from the high maintenance silk blouses. I'm wearing a size Petite P, and it was sold out online already. You can check in store with item #577323 if you are interested. The petite version is 40% off right now and the regular sized version is 50% off. Sleeves are a bit long, but fit is very nice.

I wore this outfit yesterday for work.

Ann Taylor skirts and belt
 Michael Kors watch
Stella & Dot bracelet (won from AlterationsNeeded giveaway)

FYI. When I cleaned out my wallet today, I noticed a 20% off your next purchase of $100 or more coupon for jcrew.com when using J.Crew card. I can be used for sale and non-sale items.  It's expiring today.  If anyone is interested, please email me. I will send you the code.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun blouse! I especially dig the buttons on it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...