Tuesday, November 20, 2012

French Connection Polka Dot Pullover Sweater

.. with a kitty face...

Animals on sweaters is a big trend this year that I haven't been able to fully appreciate.  Hens, horses, dogs,  you name it.  I think the reason why I don't care for them is because most of the designs make the animals too big, or too symmetrical. Polka dot sweaters are all over the place too. I like the patterns on most of the pieces, but they are so ubiquitous that I've been looking for something unique.  When you put the too trends together, you got a pretty amazing piece. This French Connection sweater is so cute in person that I couldn't wait to put it on when I got it. I bought it from Lord and Taylor online, but can't find the link any more. Sold out already? I will check back and see if they have more in stock later.
Looks pretty good peeking out from a coat too.
French Connection sweater
J.Crew No.2 pencil skirt in double-serge wool (size 00P, sold here)
J.Crew double-cloth lady day coat (this year's version here)
Talbots pumps
Chanel m/l flap
swarovski earrings
David Yurman bangle
Skagen watch
Chanel sunnies

6 comments:

  1. HI Vicky,
    I love the color of the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is so cute! I love your whole outfit.

    http://shortandsweetjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweater you are wearing vicky is to cute that it can also perfectly suits on my wife's personality i immediately look to shop it online for her birthday.

    fashion jackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...