Saturday, October 13, 2012

Jason Wu For Target set

Hi everyone. Thank you so much for commenting on my last post. I really appreciate it. I am not bothered by the pattern, in fact, I like it a lot. I think it's a personal preference.  As of today, this jacket is a keeper for me and I really think it's going to be one of my favorite items in my closet.  I was on business trip last week and was overwhelmed by work. I slept for about 6.5 hours every night for 6 nights and that was killing me. I need 8-9 hours of sleep to feel normal. I'm so glad to be back at home and be able to read some blogs and write a few of my own.

Remember back in February, when Jason Wu and Target collaboration was available to the consumer online and in selective stores? There was a big frenzy where people stayed in line outside of Target stores (in the cold) before it opened so they can get the best selections of this famous designer's collection at Target price point. I did a post on this collection here, where I linked a lot of reviews of this collection. I went to the store around noon and found empty shelves and racks with only the signs left.  A few weeks later, I spotted a size 4 of a pleated skirt hanging lonely in a random spot and picked it up for my sister. Size 4 was way too generous of a fit on me, and even though I loved the skirt and considered keeping the size 4 for myself for a while, I finally came to my senses and sent it over to my sister.  My twitter friend DoubleZeroP knew I was interested in this skirt and offered to sell hers to me when she decided to return it. I finally got the size 2 (smallest size available) of the skirt I wanted and a top to match too. Thank you so much DoubleZeroP!  This outfit was taken last weekend when the wind was fierce, but still warm enough to wear a skirt. I'm in full blown fall mode today - wool cardigan and tall boots to fight the 34 degree temperature this morning. 
Jason Wu For Target top and skirt
Loft short sleeve cardigan (old)
Nine West wedges (old)
Ann Taylor bag
Chanel sunnies (from BBOS, invite here)
The Limited belt (old)
Skagan watch
David Yurman cuff (from BBOS, invite here)

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty top & skirt combo, Vicky. Looks amazing on you! I love how you accessorized with red accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice summery outfit...but 34 degrees! I wouldn't be able to bear it.

    http://shortandsweetjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress. I love how you have teamed this with red to add a pop of colour!

    www.petitestyleonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How on earth did you survive the first year after having kids with your sleep requirement? Im a mom to a 10 wk old and on a good night get about 5 hours of broken sleep, same as with my now 7yr old.

    Ps love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good questions. :) I had a lot of help from my parents and my husband. In order to guarantee 3- hour unbroken sleep for some nights, they'd take the baby and feed him/her bottles with pumped milk. Even then, I was still sleep deprived and suffered from it quite a bit. The joy of holding them in my arm canceled out all the pain. :)

      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
    2. Lucky you! No wonder you always look fresh and well rested!

      Delete
  5. I love these windy shots, and would love to see more photos in the future from you with your hair blowing around in your face.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...