Thursday, October 25, 2012

Graphic Songstress by Madewell

YSL beauty: 15% off on your entire order with code EXCLUSIVE. Free shipping, no minimum purchase. 
I'm wearing #29 Opera Rose in this post and this and this earlier posts. (Got it as a birthday present from the husband. Been looking out for more colors since then.) Ordered #27 Rose Paris and #17 Red Muse. Found a very useful youtube video with 11 color swatches here.
expires: 10/27/2012

This chevron pattern was so catching that it literally drew me into the store. After I touched it, it compelled me to try it on. Bad idea, since I fell in love with it when it was full price. I held it in my arm while I was browsing through other things in the store, then put it back reluctantly before I left the store... only to find myself back in the store a week later looking for it.  I was happy to find that the sweater I couldn't forget was then on sale and on top of that the store was running an extra 30% off. Patience paid off, and it came home with me for less than half the price. If only stories like that can repeat every time I have my eye on something.  Remember the 3 meerkat sweater I fell in love with also from Madewell?  It never made it to sale before it disappeared completely from the store. I am so glad I got it when it was available.
Outfit Details
Gap shirt (old)
Madewell graphic songstress cardigan (sold out online, try b&m)
Gap corduroy leggings (last season's, love! 00R. Runs short. This season's sold here, love the vamp red)
Talbots pumps (last season's)
Chanel m/l flap
Forever 21 necklace

Thank you for stopping by and have a great Friday!

7 comments:

  1. loving the color of your jeans!!!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love a good sale! Usually patience pays off at Banana Republic, Gap, J.Crew, etc..
    Great pants, too!
    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that cardi, and it looks so cute with those pants!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweater on you! Sorry I have been MIA lately- haven't really been able to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Annie. I myself has been swamped. Hope you are doing great!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...