Sunday, September 2, 2012

Theory Kanya L Rowdy Leather Jacket in New Camel

I want to do a quick post on this super soft lambskin leather jacket in a beautiful camel color from Theory. I have been searching for a camel colored soft leather jacket for at least 3 years. My price point was under $1000. Yah, I love the concept that much that I was willing to shell out that much for a buttery soft leather jacket in camel color. I was not very lucky. The jacket was either not the right design, or look, or the leather was just not the quality that I was looking for. Today, my search has come to an end when I spotted this Theory jacket at the outlet mall. One touch to the jacket, you'll fall in love like never before. Trust me, this is the softest leather I have ever laid my hands on. The color is beautiful. Size P fits me on the shoulder nicely. Sleeves are too long, but it's an easy alteration. Since the leather was very soft, I just folded it in when I tried it on and no one could tell I did that. The only thing that was out of my comfort zone was the big flappy front. I kept on playing with it and just couldn't seem to get it to lay right. The SA asked me to leave it alone and let it fall naturally. She also recommended that I added a scarf. I tried and loved the look. The jacket is selling for $795 (retail) on SHOPBOP and RevolveClothing, but is half off at the outlet. I also used the VIP coupon book for an extra 15% off. So the final price was around $340. If you are looking for a soft camel leather jacket I highly recommend that you give this one a try. If you did, please let me know what you think.

9 comments:

  1. no pictures?!?!? this jacket is stunning. you must post pics! and thats an awesome deal, too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Amber. Been so busy. Just did a post with pictures. :)

      Delete
  2. That jacket looks luxurious. Must feel like a dream when you put it on. I've been wanting a soft leather jacket ever since I tried on my cousin's DVF leather jacket.
    Can't wait to see what you wear it with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joy. Hope you like my pairing in the latest post. Can't wait for the weather to cool down so I can wear it with shirts and jeans.

      Delete
  3. you look awesome! nice outfits. i like your paint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Cheap Leather Jackets are really awesome.as i am living in australia and i like bike riding i wish i could buy these leather jackets.Is here any possibility to buy these stuff..Kindly email me the procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this! I was wondering if people had tips for writing a tag line for the blog.
    Celebrity Wear

    ReplyDelete
  6. these Leather Jackets are really good i would love to buy this jacket.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...