Saturday, September 1, 2012

Stripe Panel Skirt

Thanks to my blogger friend Annie who sent it my way because the waist fits too big on her, I was able to get my hands on this beautifully made skirt from BGBGeneration. The skirt is very well made, fully lined, and has a good weight to it. It fits me perfectly. I love it so much that I have worn it at least 5 times already since I got it a few weeks ago. Thank you again, Annie. See this skirt on one of my favorite bloggers Wendy here.
Outfit Details
Loft top
Chanel m/l flap
belt from another h&m top
Chanel sunnies
Alex Woo leo necklace (buy here)
Adrienne Vittadini Yancy Platform sandals (from TJMaxx $40, love! Buy here)

On a separate note, Club Monaco is having an extra 30% off sale right now that includes my favorite two items that I tried on a month ago in store. All sizes are still available. If you are looking for some quality summer silk and light weight blazer, I highly recommend these two items.

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

9 comments:

  1. So glad the BCBG skirt worked out for you:) YAY for being able to get the CM items you have been waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit Vicky... love the skirt and that adorable little bow belt! Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In LOVE with that BCBG skirt! Definitely going to try and see if it's available!

    http://demureanddahlia.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I'm totally in love with that skirt! It looks perfect on you!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that skirt on you, especially with those orange sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely skirts, both in stripes, but so different, and both look very stylish, great post!
    Would you like to folow each other? Thank you
    Olga ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, Vicky! The skirt looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks lovely with the orange accents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome look! I really love matching the long sleeves and skirt then high heels. That's so cool outfit! I love your style, I love your outfit here. *.*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...