Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sale Alert: J Crew 30% off final sale

With code LOVEIT...

I'm very late to this post, because it's the last day for the sale already, so you probably have heard about it one way or another. I haven't been very enthusiastic about this sale because I just put an order earlier this month, and I'm just too lazy to try to stalk items in my size pop up.  That was until this morning, I accidentally found out that the famous No. 2 Pencil Skirts in double-serge wool are on sale from $130. The price is very good for the quality and the amazing colors of this skirt. Let's hope it'll fit me. I have tried this skirt twice in previous seasons but neither time it worked. The waist was just too big on me. I'm hoping this season they made it smaller. I picked the crimson maple (deep burgundy) and the spicy gold (mustard) color and couldn't resist the temptation to try out the No. 2 pencil skirt in herringbone in Romance Pink. (Was $138)  Another good news on the double-breasted gold-button blazer I even decided to keep for $70. It's now $55.99. Yay! Don't be fooled by the .99 price, it's not on final sale. The dreaded "ALL SALES FINAL" in RED didn't show up on this item.  In the end, this is what I ended up ordering. None of the items showed up as FINAL SALE.
Here's how the blazer looks on me:
Hope you find this post helpful. Thank you for reading. Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Those pencil skirts are beautiful, Vicky! Hope they'll work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i passed this time around. you had such great pics. the blazer is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky- I'm new to your blog, but I'm loving it. I bought this blazer after seeing it here....was hesitant at first because I thought the buttons were a shiny gold, but they're a beautiful burnished gold. It fits beautifully! Love seeing all your outfits! Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you found my post helpful. Thank you for leaving me a note to let me know. I appreciate it. :) Now we are blazer twins. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...