Saturday, August 18, 2012

Neon Rose

I've been crazy about silk(y) camp shirts recently. I don't seem to be able to get enough of it. I'm still eyeing some basic colors, after experimenting with some pretty vivid brights from J.Crew. This is my first Blythe blouse and I'm loving it. The only thing I'm wary about is the cleaning part. I'm hoping I can put this one in the sink to avoid dry cleaning.
Outfit Details
J.Crew Blythe Blouse in Neon Rose (past season color, this season colors here)
Zara shorts
Aldo sandals
Chanel M/L flap
Alex Woo leo necklace (buy here)

My best friend from college is visiting Boston tomorrow. I can't wait to see her! Last time I saw her was in Shanghai in 2008. Hope you all have a great weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Love the look of this blouse! I worry about the laundering part, too. :/ As soon as I see "dry clean only" on blouses, I put them right back!

    I love your necklace!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do that too, Michelle, but now I'm learning to adapt. Some of the wool dresses and jackets I got can only look so sleek by dry cleaning. I wish the blouse is made of the washable silk.

      Delete
  2. Warning here! This shirt can't be hand washed. I ruined mine by doing so ! Be very careful with under arm stains as well. Mine is the blue color. The stains are super hard to remove even with dry cleaning. I wish Jcrew chose a different silk for this style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks for the input.I was going to buy one but now I know not to. I stay away dry cleaning tags.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the warning! Now I know not to get more. That's terrible. :(

      Delete
  3. ive been loving the silky camp shirts recently too. and tunics, and blouses in general, i guess. this color is gorgeous. have fun tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse looks really nice on you. I've only tried out one Blythe and the color didn't work out well for me :( I also try to avoid dry cleaning as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blouse looks great on you. I'm trying my best to avoid dry clean items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blouse looks so gorgeous! I'm avoiding dry clean only...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same blouse... also in love with silky button downs lately!! This one looks fantastic on you! :)

    Love, S


    http://shamelesslyoverdressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh i want that blouse in every color!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky I'm obsessed with silky shirts too! That colour looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This bright color blouse look great with black short and also your bag is beautiful.




    http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/lookbook-street-fashion_c314

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...