Thursday, August 23, 2012

Camel and Green : Artdot shorts

This is today's work from home outfit. I can't seem to get enough of these shorts and reach for it whenever I can. It reaches the ultimate design criteria I have: look, comfort, low maintenance.
Outfit Details
H&M top (forever thankful to Jean)
Madewell shorts in camel (buy here)
Talbots peeptoe slingback (buy coral version here)
J.Crew Edie purse (spicy gold and hyacinth colors on sale here, use LOVEIT to get 30% extra off today)
Chanel sunnies (from BBOS, invite here)
J Crew skinny plaque belt (similar here)

5 comments:

  1. adorable shorts. i would reach for them too! happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amber! Happy weekend to you too! <3

      Delete
  2. I love how precise the color of your shorts and shoes is! The pop of green is clever!

    KISSES FROM:
    A SMALL BLOG WITH A BIG HEART!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY (where fashion and food collide)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you paired beige-ish shors & slingbacks w/ a bright green bag. Makes me think of nature.
    I wish for summer-y weather, so I can break out my shorts too!

    http://shortandsweetjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shorts on you! super cute! xox P

    phiphisblog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...