Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekend OOTD and 20% off BBOS code

I wear a lot of shorts in the summer. Besides a casual dress, my go to outfit in the summer weekends is a comfy top and a pair of shorts. I own shorts in different lengths. While hort shorts (<3" inseam) are leg lengthening and butt enhancing, I feel more at ease in a 3.5" shorts, like this one I picked up from Loft this summer. I love it for the great color.
Outfit Details:
Gap white sleeveless top (old)
Loft Marisa Cotton Twill Shorts w 3 1/2" inseam in Citrus Leaf (buy other colors here)
Ann Taylor sandals (last season)
Ann Taylor necklace (old)
Ann Taylor skinny belt (Got it last week from the store for $9.88 on final sale. Love!!!)
LV Speedy 25 in Epi Leather

You probably know by now how much I love purchasing from BBOS. I will do a rental review next week, but I want to mention quickly on their current promotion for their private sale items. Get an extra 20% off with code JULY20. (Expires 7/10) I did some browsing and found some gems worth mentioning.

Chanel Quilted Caviar Leather Petite Shopping Tote in excellent condition (listed: $1895, with 20% off $1516. That's about 25% off retail.)

Chanel Quilted Caviar Leather Petite Timeless Tote in Great condition. (listed: $1995, with 20% off $1596) I like this one for its top zipper. Much more functional than the PST.

Last but not least, the Chanel Timeless Classic WOC in brown. (listed: $1295, with 20% off $1036. This is a steal!!!)
For invite to BBOS, click here.  

Have a great weekend and happy shopping!

5 comments:

  1. those shorts are such a great color! and that length is great on you, too. thank goodness bbos updated their buying used items format and actually show the actual item! i bought a "like new" item from them a couple years back that was repainted. and not well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amber. I hope you could at least get your money back? That's not cool to misrepresent.

      Delete
  2. Love that belt with those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I'm still not sold yet on BBOS but maybe your experiences will make me change my mind:) I love the last WOC - that is a good price!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...