Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ann Taylor in-store sale items

I stopped by Ann Taylor store yesterday. Even though I didn't score anything myself, I did spot some items on better sale than online prices that might be of interest to you.

Turquoise Cabochon Necklace (Orig. $58, online $39.99, in-store $14.88 final sale)

Ann Taylor necklace

Sunburst Necklace (Orig. $78, online $59.99, in-store $39.99) in all 3 colors
Neon Lights Short Necklace (Orig. $88, online $69.99, in-store $39.99). See it on Tara here, and Annie here.
Cabochon Earrings (Orig. $48, online $29.99, in-store 9.88 final sale)
Cabochon choker necklace (Orig. $98, sold out online, in-store $19.88 final sale) See it on Jean here.

Petite Modern Tweed Jacket (Orig. $188, online $109.99, in-store $59.99)
I like the cropped fit of the jacket. Sleeves are bit long and roomy. This is how 0P fit me. I couldn't find a 00P in store. See how a 00P fit Annie here, and Sydne here.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This jacket is not on sale, but I just want to share how a 0P looks on me.
Peplum Jacket (regular price: $158)
Have you been shopping the Ann Taylor sale? If you have scored anything good, please share.


7 comments:

  1. I scored another turquoise necklace for $9.88! Yippee!!! I just got the navy peplum yesterday in 00P and it fits decent - not sure if I will keep. Scored another cabochon necklace for a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even been near an Ann Taylor ever since I ordered some slacks for work in size 0 and they were huge on me. But looks like all the items you mentioned are great. I especially love that Neon Lights necklace! It's still kind of pricey for me considering I'm usually too lazy to adorn myself with jewelry, but I love to have eye candy to drool after!

    http://ohtheendlesspossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such a great round up of the sale items Vicky! Can I ask which Ann Taylor you went to? I have been trying to find the Cabochon necklace EVERYWHERE and it is out of stock in the DC area. I really would like to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, I really should shop at AT more as it looks sooo petite friendly but every time I try I just get extremely frustrated because I think all the little people got there before me (you and Jean... j/k) and I never find anything good. >.< Plus I'm so used to buying BR I feel like I'd have to 'get to know Ann' before I can drop my wallet there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post really made me want to check out Ann Taylor..I haven't really ever given it much thought, but who knew they had such cute jewelry there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. blog.snobswap.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...