Sunday, May 20, 2012

Paisley and AGL Flats

Hello! Long time no post. I still don't have any new pictures to share - I haven't taken the camera out for 2 weeks.  But I found this picture that I forgot to post and it reminded me how excited I was to find these  brand new AGL flats on ebay for only $109, shipped. This was right after Nordstrom cancelled all 3 pairs that I ordered (at an amazing discount of $159 each). So I tell you, I truly believe that things happen for a reason.  These flats are really amazing. No break in period needed. I can walk for miles in them. And, aren't they adorable? 
Outfit Details:
H&M paisley top
Gap legging jeans
AGL flats
Banana Republic belt
Express cuff
Chanel m/l flap
Loft chain necklace

I will be announcing a giveaway tomorrow, so please check back.


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...