Monday, May 28, 2012

H&M Conscious Collection Blouse and Chanel Earrings

If you follow me on twitter, you probably are already sick of me in this blouse by now. There are many reasons why I really really like this blouse. One, it's pretty, simply as that. Just look at the design and the color. Two, it's versatile. I have worn it with skirt, pants, and now shorts. Three, it's super low maintenance. I throw it in with my other delicates in the machine and hang dry. This baby dries in 15 minutes!!! And no ironing required. It looks brand new just like how it looked when I took it home.  See how Jean wore it here.
The Chanel earrings are my new acquisition from Bag Borrow Or Steal last week. (Click for invite.) I have been wearing them non-stop since then. This is my first pair of Chanel earrings and I have a feeling that it won't be my last. :) I love them to pieces.
I hope you had a great Memorial weekend. I used the past 4 days to recover from a root canal and catch up on sleep. Weather here has been gorgeous, which means that sun allergy starts now. Excuse the bumps on my hands. Those are sure sign that I have been enjoying some sun. :)

Outfit Details:
H&M Conscious Collection Blouse (size 2)
Paige jean shorts (from Marshall's)
Michael Kors watch
Ann Taylor leather bangle (love, buy here, under $15 now with extra 40% off)
Ann Taylor leather belt (old)
Ann Taylor bag
Talbots Edith Patent Leather Peep-Toe Platform Slingback (buy here)
Kate Spade bow ring from factory store (size 6, on sale for $28 this weekend, thanks SPG for the alert)
Chanel Earrings

Here are my two earlier outfits captured on iphone.

22 comments:

  1. I love yellow belt on your outfit. Really refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, when I bought it last year, I wasn't sure how versatile a yellow belt was. I have to say I'm amazed how often I reached for this belt.

      Delete
  2. Oh, such gorgeous earrings and LOVE how the gold bow ring looks on you! Very elegant accessorizing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you so much for the alert tweet. I wouldn't have even stopped in if not for you. :)

      Delete
  3. The blouse is super cute and looks good on you and Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit ! I saw the same blouse from H&M not too long ago and didn't purchase it because I thought it look too long on me and now after seeing how you and Jean styled it, i am kicking myself...

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! lol, they should still have them in store. :)

      Delete
  5. I can see why you love the blouse, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The link for the Ann Taylor bangle shows the price to be $48. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn, they were on sale just yesterday for $24 and an extra 40% off. They must have put this bangle back on the regular price pile.

      Delete
  7. I love the belt. It ties in with the yellows on the blouse. Nicely done! I wish we had summer here so I could wear shorts too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No ironing is definitely a bonus, that blouse looks great on you Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Vicky! So glad that blouse is getting so much wear! It looks gorgeous with the yellow and red...normally that would sound too ketchup and mustardy, but I do not get that condiment feel when I look at it!

    Hope your mouth feels better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stylish look. Your dress matching was beautiful. That short jeans was pretty cool. :)

    -Brian @ buying and selling gold blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do not like the blouse, looks a bit frumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a good sense of fashion, I like the way you mix and match the clothes and accessories , very chick and elegant.
    -Bre @ sell jewelry blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just discovered your blog, Vicky! I love your Chanel bags and we have the same Chloe bag (except mine is an ever so slightly different color [I think it's "nut"]). Anyways, I just wanted to say hello and I'm following you now! Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Mary Ann (a.k.a. bag twins)! Thank you for stopping by and saying hello. Will visit your blog soon. :)

      Delete
  14. I love how you wore that H&M blouse multiple ways. I saw it in store but decided to pass on it. Now I really want it again! haha!

    Great outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Last month, my sister bought some cheap Chanel earrings and she shared with me that she liked most modern designs and great styles of all ornaments. And I can say with my experience of wearing these chanel earrings that they will not go out of trend even after years.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...