Saturday, May 5, 2012

Blue Camp Shirt

Every girl should have a blue camp shirt - says me. I think the color flatters a wide range of skin colors, and it looks casual yet chic. Very easy to pair with. The one I bought from H&M is a little long on me, so I wore it like a tunic, and added a neon pink belt to define the waist.  I am also planning to wear it tucked in, with a pencil skirt, since it's so fitted.
Outfit Details:
H&M camp shirt
H&M white skinnies (sz 2)
Ann Taylor neon pink skinny belt
Ann Taylor perfect pumps in khaki
Michael Kors watch
J.Crew factory bracelet in pink
Chanel m/l flap in beige

14 comments:

  1. i love the contrast of the royal blue with the hot pink belt!!! it's really pretty.

    10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love it with the pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same color shirt and bracelet like yours:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit. I really really do! You've combined many of my favorite things. A fitted, button-down top, and in blue (my favorite color) and right now I've been really into white jeans. and of course I love your Chanel bag.
    I think I may just wear a blue button-down with white jeans today myself.
    Well actually the weather here is warmer than usual (up to 70 degrees today!) and I'll probably want to wear shorts and take up the opportunity, because warm weather fades faster here than new trends.
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joy! I'm so glad you like this outfit. You made my day!

      Delete
  5. This looks great with the pink, Vicky!

    Have a great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky that blue is amazing on you! I love that you paired it with fuschia - one of my favorite combos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about the shirt! The color is amazing!

    Jenn
    A Petite Treat

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing, love the color of your shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love cobalt blue paired with a hot pink belt. This ensemble looks amazing on you! Beautiful Chanel too - but that one is pretty obvious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great in this color Vicky. It reminded me to pull my blue shirt out. I wore it tucked it with a pleated skirt but I like your casual take on it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...