Sunday, April 1, 2012

Loft Colorblock Shift Dress

Happy Sunday! Hope you had a great weekend so far. Highlight of my Saturday - hubby came home from a week long trip to OH "AND" I scored a pair of Mona pumps in wild berry for only $99.99. These pumps are simply gorgeous in person and still full price online. Thanks to hubby I had to drive through downtown Providence on the way home from the RI airport. I convinced him to make a "quick stop" at the big mall "Providence Place". The mall is phenomenal. Four stories? maybe more. It's got every store you can imagine, including H&M. The J.Crew store has a whole wall of shoes and accessories on sale. These pumps are so beautiful that I decided to try them on even though they were size 6.5 (I am a size 6). After I did, I was literally grinning from ear to ear. They fit perfectly. So buyers beware. They do run small. So size up.

This outfit was taken last week while New England went through a few days of summer. I love the color blocking and the vibrant colors.  This dress is available in selective Loft stores, and I swear I saw them online as well, but just don't seem to be able to find it any more. 
Loft Shift Dress (recent, 0P)
Chanel m/l flap
Ann Taylor perfect pumps in Cool Khaki (buy here,  30% today no code needed, plus use code WTHANKS to take $50 off $100 or more. Only $58.5 before tax and shipping)
Swarovski Snake bangle
Pearl necklace from auction

9 comments:

  1. The wild berry color will be so fun to style! I am jealous of that large J. Crew! Mine does not carry many shoes. You would think Las Vegas would have a huge J. Crew on the Strip...but no...they actually took their store out of the Fashion Show mall. So now only one left in town.

    Very pretty dress! Love it with your nails. :) Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love that your dress has pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this dress and am thinking of pulling the trigger soon :) It sold out online in about 5 seconds lol I also had the same experience as you with the Mona pumps I tried..had to size up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wonder if the dress is reflecting on your cheeks, you have such a pretty pink blush look! i actually didnt size up in those pumps. i thought they ran big, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing - love the dress with the neutral accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in this color-block dress!! So fresh and young looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing only is the dress beautiful it has pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are cool celebrities and really awesome blog you have created good job. veronica hearst she is also a cool model in her old ages as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pumps look identical to Louboutins. Wow. I might have to pick up a pair. And I have been wanting that colorblock dress but I'm waiting for the 40% off sale.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...