Friday, April 20, 2012

Fun Pants: Crewcuts Cafe Capri in Apple Bobbing

Thanks to Jean for posting these fun pants. They are adorable, fantastic quality, and the fit is simply irresistible. The elastic adjustable waist is definitely my favorite feature of these pants. It's great for growing kids, and why not expand it to adult pants as well? We fluctuate in weight as well.  I am considering slimming the openings of these pants to give it a skinny jeans look. See how it looks slimmed down on Khatu.  However I also adore the straight pants look - with high heels that is.  In any case, I couldn't wait to put an outfit together with these for a fun casual Friday.  BTW, when I was in the store yesterday, I saw some adult version of the apple print clothes.  I didn't like it at all. The apples were ... ugly. 

Outfit Details:
Express capsleeve shirt (xs, old)
J.Crew Girls' Side-Zip Cafe Capri in Apple Bobbing (sz 14, here)
Coach wedges (old)
H&M blazer
Ann Taylor red purse (past winter)
Swarovski snake bangle
leaf ring from Khol's

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. You look great in red Vicky! I'm tempted to get those pants now but not sure if I would actually wear them much =/ I have the same top in both black and white btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina. Thank you. I think it really depends on what kind of clothes you wear more - more conservative, or more fun. I think I lean towards more fun. So I know I'd wear these A LOT. :)
      You have the same top in black and white, and I have this in red and pink. ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey Vicky! So glad the apple pants worked for you, as well! I love these paired with your AT purse! :)

    Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle. Have a great weekend. <3

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty. I wonder how that jacket looks when you put it on, arms in the sleeves and everything.
    Anywho, your outfit is so perfect for picnicking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joy. I happen to have a pic in this post that shows how the jacket looks on me.
      http://vickysdailyfashion.blogspot.com/2012/02/week-in-outfits-h-jackets.html

      I went outlet shopping in these. lol.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...