Saturday, March 17, 2012

Missoni for Target Short Sleeve Dress

I don't know why it took so long for me to post this, because I actually like this dress even more than the sleeveless one that I have already posted twice here and here. The color is vivid, the pattern so beautiful, and it's a comfortable dress to wear with or without tights, belted or not belted.
Missoni for Target Short Sleeve Dress (XS)
H&M Blazer
Ann Taylor belt
Michael Kors watch
Loft necklace
Tahari flats (last worn here)
Marco Tagliaferri bag

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE this dress, the colours are amazing on you! Great look head to toe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how this dress looks with the tights! it'll be perfect for the summer, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice dress, the colors and the fabric look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors of this dress! I think I like this better than your other one. It'll be easy to transition to Spring and Summer : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never really thought too much about the Missoni line. But every time you post a picture wearing one of their dresses, I feel a little pang of jealousy lol.
    You look great!

    http://ohtheendlesspossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this one better than the other one too! And oh....love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty dress, I am loving the color blue a lot this season for some reason!

    Long time I haven't stopped by, hope all is well my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Vicky!! Love it with that belt! And I have that same necklace! :) It is a great piece to pair with other gold accented necklaces of similar length!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...