Monday, March 26, 2012

All the Baby Soft Colors and Lace

Sage, green, pink, blue, silver, gray, khaki. I think I managed to put all these pretty subdued colors together and made it work. The J.Crew long sleeve crochet lace-front tee was a new purchase that I happen to love. I got a size xxs and it fit very snug. Petite ladies, this is a great top if J.Crew ever runs the 30% off sale again.  The sage color was on sale for $28, and it seems to have sold out online. Update: the top is on sale now for $24.99
Outfit Details:
J.Crew Crochet Lace-front Tee (buy different colors here)
J.Crew skinny belt (buy similar here)
Loft Skirt (old)
H&M jacket
Ann Taylor Perfect Pumps (buy here)
Triple-Strand Pink Pearl (from Hautelook, invite here)
Stella McCartney Falabella Flap Shoulder Bag (buy here)

We are having a hard freeze tonight (22 degrees, they said), after a full week of summer-like weather. In order to save our pretty daffodils from freezing over, I decided to bring them in, like so.
Hope you all have a great week. 
New England friends, stay warm!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty Vicky! I saw that lace shirt in the store but could not think how to wear it...love what you did! And I am lusting for that purse. :p

    I don't like it when the weather teases us like that! I love the daffodil pic! Too cute! Glad they will be safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! This would be a perfect spring work ensemble. I love all the different textures you incorporated, too!

    Hello, Framboise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lace shirt is adorable. I love how you comb all the colors together to create a lovely outfit for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty color palette! Love all soft hues and textures. And burrr...it's been cold and rainy in CA too- weather has been wonky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. vicki, i love your top and skirt. the colors are so soft and feminine. crazy weather. those flowers are pretty!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...