Friday, February 17, 2012

A Week in Outfits

I have been sick for almost a week. Flu-like symptoms. Jasmine was sick too, but recovering. She's turning 12 this weekend. Hopefully she's well enough to enjoy her dinner out and cake. Work has been crazy as always, but I still tried to look my best every day even though there was less and less time to do so. Since there was no time for picture taking, I made sure to capture the outfit with iphone every morning in the bathroom on my way to the cafeteria. So here we go - a week's worth of iphone outfits.
Outfit 1:  (Copy Exact from Jean's post here)
Ann Taylor leopard print cardigan (xsp, J.Crew version here)
H&M double placket sleeveless top (xs)
Old Navy Rock Star jeggings (size 0, black on sale for only $19 today)
Ann Taylor pumps (buy here)

Outfit 2:
Old Navy stripy sweater (After New Year Clearance for $3)
Loft factory tweed skirt (00P)
Via Spiga Valerie Leather platform boots (sz 6, my favorite boots nowadays, buy here)

Outfit 3: 
What goes around comes around fur vest (sz xs, TJMaxx)
Zara A-line skirt
Via Spiga Valerie Leather platform boots (sz 6, my favorite boots nowadays, buy here)
Pearl necklace

Outfit 4:
J.Crew top
Loft pleated skirt (00P)
Jessica Simpson boots
F21 jacket
Ann Taylor pineapple necklace 

Outfit 5:
Ann Taylor factory sequins top (xxsp)
Ann Taylor cardigan (gifted from Annie)
Banana Republic factory skirt (00P)
Ann Taylor pumps
Ann Taylor belt
MK watch
Pearl necklace

Outfit 6:
J.Crew merino wool dolman sleeve sweater (old, xs)
Michael Kors multi-layered skirt (old, size 0)
Ann Taylor belt
Amrita Singh necklace
Via Spiga Valerie Leather platform boots (sz 6, my favorite boots nowadays, buy here)

Last but not least, for those of you who missed my tweet earlier this week, introducing my new baby - Chloe Paraty in wood.

Have a great weekend!

22 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! That bag is to die for, you look great with it :) Have a great weekend as well.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Thanks again for the nail polish color, I ordered it! Feel better soon, I am sick as well :P

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina. I hope you are feeling better soon too. This cold is very stubborn and it's lingering way longer than I hoped for. I hope you like the nail color as much as I do. :)

      Delete
  3. cute outfits the first one looks very similar to an outfit i saw on extrapetite.com
    you guys are twinsies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The outfit is EXACTLY the same actually, minus the louboutin. :) I loved her outfit when she posted it and intended to copy exact since I had the pieces. So I did. :)

      Delete
  4. I love all of these outfits, but the first one is my favorite! Going to have to try this color combination soon...thanks for the inspiration!

    That bag looks like it's the perfect size!

    XOXO, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lindsey. I can't claim credit for the first outfit. Have to admit it was an exact copy of the Jean's outfit. I'll post link.

      Delete
  5. i love weekly outfit posts, there's so much more to see!! congrats on the chloe, such a beauty :) that leather is the perfect neutral and it looks so thick! now that jcrew has 20% off it figures that the Tillary Tote is sold out. oh well. your review was so thorough on it, i probably would have returned it anyways (thanks for the shout out, btw!!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. The tote was gone soon after the 20% off discount was announced. You are not thinking of Tillary right, since you have the real thing. :)

      Delete
  6. I hope you feel better soon Vicky, sorry to hear you were sick :( Totally jealous of your new baby, the Paraty is my dream bag lol...love seeing this fun recap of outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tara. You are also in love with Paraty? That bag grows on ya, doesn't it? lol. Have to warn you though, it is on the heavy side.

      Delete
  7. Wow, that first outfit is EXACTLY Jean's on extrapetite.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, good catch. I copied that outfit exactly. I will post link so people can see.

      Delete
  8. WOW, that first outfit is EXACTLY Jean's from extrapetite.com. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you and your daughter get better soon. Love the outfits recaps. Outfit 6 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah i love 6 too. Just wore it on Friday. Shopped my closet the other day and found the MK skirt that was being ignored for a long time. Glad it still looks as good as I thought when I bought it. :)

      Delete
  10. I love this idea!! I definitely love all those outfits too. So much variety. :) I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great idea and lovely series of outfits. Hope you both get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We are both working really hard to get better. :)

      Delete
  12. A speedy recovery to both of you! I'm so impressed you're managing to dress well and get to work while feeling under the weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aah the Paraty, how jealous am I? :) I like this week's worth of outfits idea. I think I might copy this idea from you...lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...