Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Petite Fashion Challenge #13: Professional Outfit For Under $100

Sorry for being late, but at least I get participation credit? The outfit I planned for this post didn't work out and I had to change plan. However there was absolutely no time for me to take decent outdoor pictures, so I will compensate by posting two outfits. Both were this week's work outfits. This challenge was actually great for me because my everyday wears are typically below $100 (not counting shoes and accessories).

The Challenge:
Stylish for under $100: Put together a professional outfit (excluding shoes and accessories) for under $100. Bonus points if you can put together a completed outfit including shoes and accessories for under $100.


Outfit 1:
Banana Republic factory tweed dress ($45)
Karen Millen cardigan (steal at outlet for $25)
Ann Taylor pumps
pearl necklace from auction
Ann Taylor factory bracelet

Total $70

Outfit 2:
Loft blouse ($20)
Loft jacket ($50)
Gap corduroy leggings ($30)
Aldo booties
Ann Taylor belts

Total $100

Thanks Annie for hosting. Don't forget to check out all the challenge outfits here.

20 comments:

  1. I love the Karen Millen cardi! It would be a great weekend outfit paired with jeans (or a casual Friday if you're allowed to wear jeans on Fridays).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only one late!! I was going to do two outfits but just didn't work out. I love the cardi! So is this outlet in Boston area? My friend and I were just talking today doing a road trip to Boston ;) Love the tweed dress too, I have a BR one I got at outlet too (but looks completely different), its my go-to outfit when I'm late in the morning so easy to jump in it and go, and look professional without barely trying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was from the Wrentham outlet. Do let me know if you ever decide to make a road trip to Boston area.

      Delete
  3. Oohhh I want that loft jacket! GReat work outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the color of the Karen Millen sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone else, the color of the KM cardigan is gorgeous! I love both outfits =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. both outfits are nice but i love the pop of color in the first!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to entered late too. I love both outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both outfits! The KM cardi is a hit! It's a UK high street brand and has great items from time to time though pricey so even better you got such a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky, major props to you for staying stylish while working such long hours! Both outfits rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I can't believe how inexpensive both your outfits were, great job Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Not only one, but 2 great looks! Good job!!! I love the proportions of the cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both great looks! I love the lime cardi in the first photo and the aldo booties in the 2nd - so beautiful!

    My 2nd time doing PFC and still love seeing everyone's outfits, come check out mines if you have time, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colour on that cardigan. You look great in skirts AND pants, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both outfits, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so happy you made it Vicky! Love both outfits- great job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow nice outfit! i love that you double this challenge. I'm following you. I also did the challenge so if you like check mine out too!

    www.thepetitebow.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sniff sniff :*( you have been to a Karen Millen outlet??? I had no idea those existed! Love the sweater and I think you did an awesome job with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the 2nd outfit. Very well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  19. both looks are great! i'm impressed you could spend so little!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...