Friday, February 3, 2012

Jason Wu for Target - Sunday 2/5

Update with list of blog posts with reviews: (I scored nothing, but looks like the sizes are generous and it's not petite friendly without alteration)
Jason Wu for Target Clothing Reviews by Extra Petite
Jason Wu for Target Fitting Room Reviews by SewPetiteGal
Jason Wu for Target Haul & Launch Fiasco by The Makeup Drawer
Jason Wu for Target我的實戰報導 by Vege Soup
Jason Wu Looks &Review by The Makeup Drawer
Jason Wu for Target Blouses by Really Petite
Jason Wu for Target Reviews by With Each Passing Day

Jason Wu for Target我的實穿照來了



Another collaboration to be excited about after Missoni. I am expecting a similar experience though - the ridiculous line and the website crashing.  Not all stores would carry the designer items. For a full list of participating Target stores, click here. I'm not crazy enough to fight the lines, but I'd be definitely stalking the website for these items:
Poplin dress - my favorite item in the collection!!! Only $39.99.
The skirt is so feminine. $29.99
I love the gold and black pleat combo, but I think I can use my existing wardrobe pieces to recreate this look!
Pleated shift dress - looks like it's petite friendly. Only $39.99
See 5' Lilliana Vasquez try out the collection here.


Are you excited about this collaboration? Will you be picking a few pieces up on Sunday?

15 comments:

  1. These items are all so sweet and feminine....I'm really excited about the collection but like you, I definitely don't want to fight the lines! Or deal with the website...but we'll see!

    XOXO, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you get anything eventually. I'm all excited. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the pieces and styles but we won't be able to get ANY of it over here in the UK. This is not such a big deal because I feel I already have a lot of items in my closet with the same shape and styles, I just have to try to rework them a bit and hopefully it'll be ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do a Jason Wu for Target inspired look post. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I think I will once the weather warms up a bit - we are in the thick of winter still - 8" of snow last night but no more predicted.

      Delete
  3. I am excited about this collection as well. I am definitely going to Target tomorrow to check out that navy blue dress. Have a great weekend, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great weekend yourself, Sydney! I can't wait to see them on you!!!

      Delete
  4. I'm excited about the collection. However, I live in Canada and Target doesn't ship here. Like last time(Missoni for Target), I would have to pay ridiculous prices on ebay to get my hands on a few of these dresses.

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got really excited thinking the many of the pieces would be petite friendly since they fit Lilliana... but then I noticed towards the end of the clip that there was a binder clip on the back of the white dress :( I'll probably check it out online or in-store evenutally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh NOOOOO! I didn't think of it. Of course! No wonder the dresses fit her!

      Delete
  6. I wanted the navy poplin dress too but they didn't even carry that style in my store and I wasn't determined enough to visit ALL Targets to check. Thanks for the links - I love seeing real people reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this collection, it's so cute and pretty <3

    http://makeupforview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What the heck- I never miss any of your posts! Thanks for linking me Vicky:)

    I was very disappointed with this entire collection- from sizing to quality.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicky,
    Thank you for the links and for linking me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...