Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sale Alert: Missoni for Target Dresses

Some of you might have seen my tweets a few days ago on the restocking of the Missoni for Target sweater dresses, thanks to reader Nhung. If you have acted on it then, chances are you had to pay $54.99 for this dress. Today, the deal has sweetened. Not only did the dress get marked down to $38.49, it also was included in the "spend $75, save 20%" deal. (It was not when I tweeted.) The discount is automatically taken during checkout. Note that the code TGTHTT5Z is stackable for an additional 10% off your purchase. When all said and done, this dress will be around $27. If you have Target Red Card you will automatically get 5% off on your purchase during checkout, and get free shipping on any amount. Don't forget to use ebates.com to get an additional 3% back.  Here are the items I picked up. Yes, I need a new iphone 4 case because I just rewarded myself with an iphone 4S and enjoyed every single conversation with Siri.


Happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. I have never liked any of the Missoni pieces but I do like the first dress. I wonder how it will fit...can't wait to see it on you! Post immediately upon getting it please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this deal. I just ordered the first dress to try out as well as some flannel shirts & an oatmeal sweater that Sydney posted about. (= Love free shipping.
    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the first dress on you Miss Vicky :) My Mom is coming up this weekend to photograph so this dress will be featured shortly :) It's really cute, and I can't wait to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love love love both dresses, Bessie! I will try to take pictures soon. The blue one is surprisingly fun and cute. I got them price adjusted to dirt cheap now. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...