Monday, January 2, 2012

OOTD: Black Fur Vest and Pleather Shorts

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you enjoyed your holiday break, and ate and rested and ready to face a brand new year.  I thought long and hard about my blog in the coming year during the vacation and during the thought process, almost (yes, almost) came to a conclusion to close it down. Don't panic yet (I'm hoping you would , lol), because I decided not to. The reason why I was considering was because I will have a ridiculously busy year at work. Those of you who got to know me during 2011 had a clue that I was just drowning at work.  This new year will not be any different.  In order to keep my sanity and not to kill myself in the process, I have to let something go.  This blog has been my place to relax and enjoy sharing with you, but it also takes time.  Giving it up completely just seem wrong and I will soon regret it I'm sure. So I have decided to post less often and keep it alive.  Thank you so much for your support and patience.  

** BTW, I lost DISQUS during the process of changing the blog background last week. I decided to keep the blogger comments for a while and see how I like it. **
Fur front - silky and smooth
Crochet back 
F21 top
What Goes Around Comes Around Fur Vest (xs, from TJMaxx)
F21 Pleather shorts
Jessica Simpson boots (old)
Marco Tagliaferri bag (from HGBags.com)
F21 necklace
Michael Kors watch
Swarovski earrings
Ann Taylor factory bracelet
Kohl's leaf ring

14 comments:

  1. Phew Vicky, I'm glad you're not shutting the blog down! It can definitely be hard to keep up with writing, I admire how often you post but definitely won't hold it against you for posting less often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be so sad if you shut it down...so I'm happy you're not! Love this look...rocker chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you decided to stick around, and I think it's a much better idea to post less frequently at your own pace so that it remains a haven and not a point of stress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you decided not to close down your blog. The boot are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are not closing your blog completely! :) You are right to cut back if you know your work load will be increasing.

    The crochet back on that vest makes it so much fun! Good choice doing the front tuck to show up the tie-front shorts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. im happy that you decided to keep it going! i'll have to do the same and post less. its worth it tho, imo! just make sure its still fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, I would totally wear this! I'm so glad that you decided to keep the blog going. You can post less often, but don't quit!! : ) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't quit the blog!! I love your posts and all the outfits. :) You look great with those shorts... I would never be able to pull it off as well as you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm so happy that you've decided to keep your blog!! You look amazing in the leather shorts and vest!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sassy outfit- you look great Vicky. I would die if you shut down your blog. You have been a great friend to me (strange that we have never met) but reading your blog- whether frequent or not always makes my day.

    Please keep going! The blogging world would not be the same!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Btw- I dislike blogger comments..I vote to bring back the disqus : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always wondered why people had such beef with blogger comments - it's DISQUS that I don't like. It jams all too often for me to even try it.

    Blogging takes a ton of my time too so I'm with you on posting less but keeping it alive. I wouldn't want to see you go!

    I love your sweater and bag - I have a thing for slouchy knits and bags so this look is very relateable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's good seeing you & your outfits! Just keep posting at the pace that interests you, accommodates your schedule & is still fun. When it feels stressful then it's no longer worth it. I'm not a fan of Disqus because it requires way more extra steps for me than Blogger. In some cases I have to receive an email and click thru to confirm that I want to receive follow up comments. Who wants to do all that. You will find ppl who like one over the other. I say go for the one that *you* like as the blog owner and most followers will stay. I've never left a blogger I like over Disqus. $.02

    ReplyDelete
  14. It’s almost certainly possible to make more of a Winter Wedding Dresses with Fur, guaranteeing that the wedding itself reflects the season. This can give the feeling of warmth and intimacy despite the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...