Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Secret Santa and Thanks!

Blogging and joining the petite blogging community has been more than exciting in the past year. I have made so many friends and some have become so close that they feel like sisters that I never had.  Thanks Jessy of The Little Dust Princess for spending the time and effort to organize the second annual Secret Santa gift exchange. I missed out on the first one, so this is the first time I participated. The gift searching and receiving are both a lot of fun. See what I got for my recipient - Jess of Stylepint

My Secret Santa was Sydney of Petite Little Girl. When I opened her package, I was beyond ecstatic. She got almost EVERYTHING on my wish list.  Thank you soooo much, Sydney!
Two pairs of black tights, a belt ring hanger, a pair of big hoop earrings and a remote control for my camera. Now can you spot the 3 SS presents in this post now? (remote in the right hand, black tights, and hoop earrings.)

For this holiday season I also received a beautiful Ann Taylor cardigan from Annie of Really Petite. Love it! Thank you, Annie.

Now some of you already know that I don't have an H&M store near me. When Jean of Extra Petite heard that I was interested in the green and ivory tops that she showcased in her post, she picked them up for me in separate trips. (First time there was no ivory in sz 2.)  Thank you Jean for thinking of me ALL THE TIME.
When I received the package from her, I found this Ravish me Red Revlon lipsticks that I've been wanting to get for a while - you know, to get these bright red lips like J.Crew models have in their catalogs. 
Thank you, Jean!

Hope you are all enjoying the holidays and enjoying the presents you got. Don't forget to head over to The Little Dust Princess to see all of the Secret Santa reveals.

17 comments:

  1. Awe how sweet of Sydney! Hope you like your cardigan : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The belt hanger was on many people's wish lists LOL!  I love these posts, everyone is so nice spreading the Christmas cheer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything! The two tops Jean picked up for you are gorgeous! I'm surprised pink isn't in your stores yet because that was what made me fall in love with this top! Sydney was so sweet to have gotten most of the items off your wishlist. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like those little gifts, Vicky! I was afraid the remote control wouldn't work properly. I searched your blog many times to ensure I got the right camera's model lol =)  I am blessed to know such wonderful people through blogging like you. Enjoy the rest of your week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan_LongLiveClassyDecember 28, 2011 at 9:48 PM

    I love the color of that cardigan! It will be perfect in the spring time. :) 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh! So those were the two gifts in that pic! Tricky, tricky! I would have never thought of that remote! Such nice gifts!

    Can't wait to see you style those H&M blouses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful gifts!  The hoop earrings are so pretty.  Looking forward to seeing you wear the cardigan and H&M shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I do, Annie. Thanks again. The cardigan is a four season cardi - ok, maybe not in the middle of the winter here in New England, but at the rate we are going, it may well be. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree. I don't know where Sydney picked this up, but it's really nice, and the hoop openings are tight as I wanted. 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad pink didn't make it to the US, otherwise I might have to send poor Jean to the store yet another time. lol.  Did you pick up the pink one?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, Sydney. I am so moved. The remote works!!! You said it very well, knowing wonderful people like you is the best part of blogging for me. 
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Won't it? I can wear it in the summer too since it's so light weight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol. Glad you had fun playing "I spy", Michelle. :) Can't wait till Spring so I can wear the blouses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love those h&m blouse too. can't wait to see you model it. i went to my h&m and didn't see those. lucky you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Couldn't find my size, sadly. I love the shade.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So it was Sydney! In your teaser post I scanned the photo in-detail and only picked up on the remote : ) Isn't she amazing?

    Also I cannot begin to thank you for your thoughtful gift. To answer your question, Nick left the eyeliner behind and I came home groggy and wondered where the new Lorac came from? I could not ask for two more useful gifts. I am happy you like the blouses, and I have to say there is NO need to wait until Spring / SUmmer to wear the blouses! I've been wearing the white one non-stop under jackets (esp tweed jacket) because the little standup collar detail plus pleat down the front is perfect showing through.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...