Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sale Alert: J.Crew Coats at $56

I'll make it short and sweet.  This is your chance to score a beautiful (or two) J.Crew coats for an incredible low price. Use code SNOWMAN to get 30% off + Free Shipping on $100+.

Update (@ 9:41AM EST) Too good of a deal to last. Plaza Coat at this price is completely sold out, Lady Day has some tall sizes left.

Double-Cloth Lady Day Coat with Thinsulate ($56 after discount)

Plaza Coat ($54.23 after discount)
There were a lot of petite 00 and petite 0 sizes left when I wrote this post. But hurry. This won't last long though. Thank you Sydney and SewPetiteGal for tweeting!

Don't forget to get 4% back by using ebates.com. For invites, click here.

2 comments:

  1. darn it- missed out because I am west coast! crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too late too..  I hope someone buy a few and share one with me.. I'll pay for it..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...