Saturday, December 24, 2011

OOTD: Leopard Booties

These booties are probably the shoes that got the most stares and comments at work this year. I love them, and they are super comfy - Nike Air n all. No break-in period, I could go to the mall with these.
Gap shirt (last worn here, buy here)
Ann Taylor Boiled Merino Wool Jacket (last worn here)
Gap legging jeans ($35 with 30% off here)
Cole Haan "Air Talia" Calf Hair Booties (find on Ruelala. Invite here)
Rebecca Minkoff MAC
Alex Woo "Little Signs" Sterling Silver Lion (Leo) Pendant (LOVE!, but here)
I love the 3-D effect and the diamond-cut ball chain (lovely beady chain) of these Alex Woo pendants. I'm a Leo, so I got this little lion pendant. I also love love love this Bee Pendant, Single Note Pendant, and OMG this Gold Pineapple Pendant! Too many to choose from.


What is your opinion on leopard footwear? Is it too wild? Why is is so much more noticeable and loud than a leopard print scarf?

6 comments:

  1. I love leopard footwear and these CH's are great!  I love the Nike air technology in them- definitely wearable for longer than a few hours. I like the pattern of these too- good job Vicky! Cute necklace too. I am eyeing that purse...I think I'd like one too please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Those shoes look great with the purse! And leopard is such a fun item to wear! 

    Hope you enjoy your Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouu the shoes look fantastic on you! I love leopard footwear, but just not too much. (like leopard knee high boots? haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry but not a fan of the leopard shoes. looks kinda tacky if u ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how it is cut low around the ankles and the heel height but the print could have been smaller. 

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...