Monday, November 14, 2011

Sale Alert: Urban Outfitter 40% Off Outerwear

Hi guys, just want to make a quick post on the Urban Outfitter 40% off outerwear sale. I scrolled through the coats and jackets and capes and nothing much triggered my interest. Then I stumbled upon the Silence & Noise Rouched Sleeve Blazer. It's also on sale for $59.99 (Was $78). Although it's not 40%, it's not a bad deal. Their blazers were hardly ever on sale. If it wasn't because I just acquired my perfect boyfriend blazer, I'd definitely give it a try. 
Free shipping and return on $50 or more. 10% off on entire order with code TOPARTY. Some restrictions apply.

Silence Noise blazer

Silence Noise blazer (see more light weight jackets)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...