Monday, November 21, 2011

Review: Talbots Corrine Platform Penny Loafers

I want to whip up a quick post here before the Talbots 50% off accessories & shoes sale expires tonight at midnight EST. I ordered this loafer after seeing Jean's post and Sydney's post on Talbots' sale. I resisted for a few hours but then gave in to this beautiful colored chunky heeled loafer. I already received it in the mail, and love it! (Rest of the order is still in flight.) The suede is extremely soft. It fits true to size (I'm a true 6.) The chunky heel is adorable. What's best is the treaded platform rubber sole which makes it so much easier to walk in. It looked amazing with plain skinny jeans I happened to be wearing when I tried them on.  When I am writing this, the Vixen color has only size 5 and 5 1/2 left, but these loafers come in 5 different colors. The price ($39.50) is pretty good considering the quality, design and comfort. So if you are interested, you can check them out here.

19 comments:

  1. Love the chunky-ish heel! I've been dying for a similar pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are adorable and the colour is beautiful with your jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I placed my order on Thursday from Talbots, but didn't order these pair of shoes; oh god, but now that I see them on you, I want to get them. Reading all this great fashion blogs, is giving me just the extra push, to keep shopping. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous!! Glad they are keepers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that chunky heel loafer. It's something I'd wear for work everyday! =) I should've ordered when I saw Jean's post. I was so tempted but then forgot about it! =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....they are super cute on you! I am looking forward to seeing you and Sydney style them! I was curious as to what skirt I could pair it with since that's all I wear....crap...now I may order them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megan_LongLiveClassyNovember 21, 2011 at 9:26 PM

    ooooh, I love them! Such a great color for fall! I'm sure the heel is very comfortable as well. What a great find, especially from Talbots! 

    www.longliveclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mini's Annie. I think they'll look cute with minis. I'll have to try them out. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know right? I see them as work shoes too. I gather you are not a size 5 or 5.5. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Tara. And I think you need it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, it's a double edged sword - us bloggers, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sale is still on, but not for long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't purchase from Talbot that often, but have had tremendous luck with their shoes lately. 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Online shopping for Penny Loafers For Women's from a great selection of Shoes, free shipping

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...