Monday, November 28, 2011

OOTD: I Love Cute T's

While going through girls' clothing section in Target last week trying to find some Hello Kitty stuff for Jasmine, I found this cute little tee for $11.99 by Ginger & Wasabi. Oh that highlighter green! I bought it in a size XL and it fits me pretty well. Throw on a boyfriend blazer and leather shorts, I was ready to go.
Target does have some cute Hello Kitty clothing pieces if you are interested. So does Forever21. Hello Kitty must be coming back in trend, that little cutie thing!
Crackled Nail Polish in Red over Gold
Outfit Details:
Target T shirt by Wasabi & Ginger (girl size xl)
Zara boyfriend blazer (sz xs)
Chanel m/l flap
Forever 21 faux leather shorts (s/p)
Aldo EYLENJA booties
Swarovski  earrings
Banana Republic bracelet
Sterling silver leaf ring

9 comments:

  1. You look so cute!! I love those booties and the shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is so fun! Adorable outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan_LongLiveClassyNovember 28, 2011 at 11:39 PM

    So cuteee! I can't believe you made a girl's tee look mature and tasteful. :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love cute fun tee's!!  i love how you paired this up with a blazer and shorts.  very chic!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're the most trendy Mom that I have ever known =) You look great, Vicky. That tee is so adorable. I found some great deals at Target over the weekend as well. I scored a Missoni sweater vest for Courtney for $5 and some summer stuff on super clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your tee is super cute...and love those boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you included a close-up of the tee -- simply adorable! Looking fab, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tee and especially how you styled it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!! I saw that shirt today at target! hehe. Love the pop of color and how you made something so cute and simple look chic! =)

    www.coffeebreakcrn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...