Saturday, November 19, 2011

Leather, Suede and Cashmere - New (to me) Mulberry

If you read my Chanel reveal, you would already know that I got not one but two bags from BBOS. I couldn't wait any longer to share my other purchase - A Mulberry Edie Small Shoulder Bag with Spongy Patent Leather in Electric Blue. What drew my attention of this bag was the color. It's vibrant, loud, yet elegant. The shoulder strap is adjustable and I can see myself maybe punching one or two more holes. I like it longer this way as well for a casual look. Don't you think this outfit is a candidate for Kileen's color brigade?
This bag retails at $950, but I got a steal at $335. The bag is in near perfect condition - no scratches, no stains on the leather. The only sign of wear was on the locking hardware mechanism showing some hair line scratches. I am more than pleased by it.  Again for invitation to BBOS, click here.

Last but not least, baby Chanel in day light:

Outfit Details:
Cashmere sweater (old, I think I bought it from BJ's, lol)
F21 Suede skirt
Loft necklace
Gold hoop earrings from fine jeweler (old, but love to wear it every day)
Michael Kors watch
Prada boots
Mulberry Edie small shoulder bag in electric blue
Chanel m/l flap in black caviar with silver hardware

Thank you so much everyone for all the sweet words yesterday on my new baby Chanel. I really appreciate it. I will make sure to wear her well.


18 comments:

  1. what a beautiful bag and the blue is sure to brighten up any outfit!  you definitely found the Mulberry at a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color!! Ahh!!

    I thought of you and your Prada boots when I stopped in Marshall's today!  I was looking for home decor, but found nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...do u think you have a purse addiction Vicky? Lol it's okay- you deserve it! Hehehehe

    Love the electric blue color and this outfit is a def yes to the color brigade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are on a bag roll, Vicky! The blue Mulberry is GORGEOUS! Congrats on both new bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bag and your colourful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan_LongLiveClassyNovember 20, 2011 at 11:35 AM

    Love the outfit! I can't believe that suede skirt is from F21! I love your Chanel bag... one day I'll have one too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. vicky, I need to stop look at our blog for pure self control reasons. I'm having serious bag envy. Your 5th Chanel in 10 months... so jelly! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come on, Khatu. You have everything I have, and more. I'm just late in the game. Your Prada clutch and YSL pumps have me going crossed eyed too. lol. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. Me neither. I found it a few weeks ago and it was like $25 with real suede. I had to take it home. I wore it more than I thought I would. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Jessy. I promise this will be the last reveal of the year. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Annie, you knew long time ago that was the case. lol. 

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe... thank you for thinking of me, Michelle. 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of the colors in this outfit...and your bags are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're sure making up for lost time! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha, life is short, especially when you are my age. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...