Thursday, October 20, 2011

SALES ALERT: J.Crew 25% off all orders with code LOVEFALL

After the Ann Taylor Plush Wool Cordial Coat epic fail, I am back on the coat market. When I learned about the J.Crew 25% off all orders and free shipping over $150, I jumped in and ordered the Stadium Cloth Boulevard Trench in Saddle.
I am very much in love with J.Crew's Stadium Cloth material. I bought this black peacoat last season and adore the feel of the wool. I personally prefer the Stadium-Cloth than the Double-Cloth. From the picture, the color is very nice, and I hope it's that way irl. I don't own a belted winter coat and would love to give this trench style a try. (BTW, I am so in love with my new Ann Taylor Vintage Trench right now that I'm wearing it every single day. :))

While I was at it, I couldn't resist the temptation of putting this beautiful silk shirt in my cart as well. Isn't it screaming "fall"? See it on Chloe here. Buy Silk Lucinda Blouse here.
Readers, are you going to take advantage of this sale? Share your purchases here please! 

Don't forget to use ebates.com to get 4% cash back on J.Crew orders.  If you need an invite, click here.

17 comments:

  1. beautiful coat, Vicky!!  let's hope this one works out for you!  :)

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kileen. :) Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw the jcrew email pop into my mail box this morning, if i didn't get so much stuff from AT, i'd consider it. there are lots of cute things and it nice colors too. for now, i'll live vicariously through you. can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh can't wait to see the coat on you!!! I am itching to get that mustard silk blouse but still a bit spendy for me....but gosh it's looking really good! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both look great, hope the fit holds up.  I remember the stadium cloth feeling very sturdy, like you could scrub it and it would still look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know right? I don't like the price of the shirt either, but if it's really thick silk it'll be very drapy beautiful. Plus it'll last forever. How can you resist the color, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, I won't disappoint you, Ping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for providing a man's view of what is considered good coat - sturdy! :) Absolutely important.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both pieces you picked...I want a J Crew coat so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why oh why would u enable me like this? Do I really need this blouse? Do I really need another mustard item in my life?

    I think I have answered my own questions....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's roasted chestnut, Annie! Completely different from mustard. And you do NOT have this color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coat and I love the blouse in that color. Nice picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I hope it works for you. I'm on the hunt for a coat that's not black also (camel to be precise). Would you please visit my blog and help me choose??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoops! Forgot to include my address Canadianpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for stopping by. I tried several times to leave a comment on your blog, but couldn't.
    Anyways, to be really honest, I don't like the fit of any of the 3 coats you tried on. They are all way too big for you.  If you have to keep one, the second one has more potential after alteration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving J.Crew and that trench coat. Sounds like a great sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, thank you for stopping by my blog. I wonder why it wouldn't let you comment??? You're not the only one who thought it is too big for me but glad you agree with my pick #2. Difficulties of being petite!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...