Monday, October 3, 2011

Missoni for Target Cardigan and Prada Boots

Most of you already knew that I was crazy about the Missoni for Target designs before it came out. So on the day of the debut I ventured into a local Target after work, only to find some girls' knits and shoes left. The girl's version of the sleeveless dress was too thin for my liking, so I bought my daughter a cardigan (size L) that was more hefty in weight and rich in colors. Last week, I had to go to target to return a few things, only to find the same cardigan in size XL, hanging there all by its lonesome. It was a return. So I picked it up.
Missoni for Target Cardigan (girl's size XL)
Prada boots
Ralph Lauren belt
Swarovski necklace and earrings
Forever 21 ring
"Dodge! There comes a dog walker!"
I so admire you girls who are taking blog photos with people around you. I am such a wuss! I can't even take a dog walker.
Isn't the pattern amazing? I still decided not to keep it, because the sleeves and body are both too big for me.  I can't believe I still don't have any nail colors on, shame on me!
The boots are a keeper for sure. I just love the metal stir-up pieces that are detachable. Will I wear it? You bet! :)

Have a great rest of the week, and I'll talk to you soon!

23 comments:

  1. Those boots are hot, Vicky!! And don't worry, I haven't worn nail polish in ages because I put myself on a ban. I think I began in February? Can't recall, but my nails are really loving it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are amazing! They make ur legs extra long! Are they made in Italy?

    And I still freak out with people around me when taking photos so it's not just you....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are too awesome for words, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAMN Vicky those boots are HAWT!!!  I like the sweater too but yest it's a bit big.  LOL I can't even handle a car driving by when I'm outside taking pictures :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are right, Jessy. Since I stopped wearing nail colors, my nails are not splitting anymore. But I really like nail colors. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Annie. They are made in Italy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are they, Cher? :D 
    How did you do on your test by the way? 

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, Elaine. You are too funny.
    We all have to learn from Kileen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um. I don't know. I think it went OK? It was a lot of "what do you think?" questions, which i *hate*. The next three exams deal with more substantive matters, so I'm a little bit more confident with them. Two more days and I may reward myself with a new pair of boots as well! Not Prada ones though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, those open ended questions are horrible! Hang in there! I didn't think I'd reward myself with a Prada until I held the box in my hands and couldn't let go. Then I thought "Damn it, I deserve it!" So it came home with me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, i love these boots!!  great find at Marshalls!  i love how they look over leggings!  hopefully they were a good deal at Marshalls -- i can only dream of owning Prada's! 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cardigan....I too was so upset that I got to Target way to late to get anything...so not fair lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. THOSE BOOTS!!!! THEY ARE SOOO AMAZING. I can't get over how incredible they are.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i can't do it either, I get really nervous around ppl. the boots are amazingggggg!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want those boots so bad!! They fit you so nicely!!  I still cannot believe...Marshalls?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Missoni cardi and the boots are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw this cardi in size small in store. Never thought it could be worn this way. Nice job! Envy your Prada boots one more time~~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy crap those boots are gorgeous. I'm trying to see the size on the bottom...35.5? 36? I am so jealous. May I ask how much they were at tj maxx? I hear the suburban tj maxx's have the best stuff, especially the Natick one. The one downtown in Boston is awful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the sweater dress on you!!  :D As for the boots, they're amazing!!  I would love to see more of the boots with future outfits!  :D 

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay I am highly distracted because I adore those booots sooo much - they look incredible on you! Are they from this season? Part of me is hoping you say no because then I will have to get them....

    ReplyDelete
  21. lol, Katherine. Unfortunately it was from this season - Marshall's. See my last post. I just bought it last week. Hurry before they are all gone. :) 

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice outfit! Cool boots!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. just found your blog and love it! i have that sweater in Large but I need a XL. argh! Can't find it anywhere! Loooooove the boots! Pure hotness!

    Bren-
    B So Chic!
    http://www.bsochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...