UK ZIPPED: Super Skinny
- Golden zippers throughout.
- Back pockets have the signature Allison Izu "A" in plum thread color. It's beautiful.
- Elastic insert at the waist so you can even go to a buffet dinner with these.
- High quality sturdy dark denim.
- Waist gap on me, although rest fits very well.
- 31" inseam is too long for me.
PANIO LOW RIDER: Bootcut
- Would be a great fitting pair for someone tad smaller than me.
- Bootcut style that flatters every body type.
- Again, signature plum "A" embroidered back pockets.
- High quality denim
- Bright floral patterned fabric for inside pockets.
- Runs small. I need to size up to fit into these. I barely could zip up.
- 27" inseam is too short for a bootcut style for me.
Now for the giveaway. I am giving away both pairs c/o Allison Izu. Please read the detailed descriptions of both pairs to have a better idea of which pair would fit you better. All you have to do to enter is to leave a comment specifying which pair you want. You can certainly opt to enter for both. You MUST be a public follower (please leave your google name in the comment) and reader of this blog to enter. I will draw a winner on October 30th.
As always, thank you for reading!