Saturday, September 17, 2011

OOTD: H&M Mini

If someone took a picture of me yesterday, I bet you can't recognize the person in the picture. I woke up at 3:30am yesterday morning and drove my parents to the airport. Never made it back to sleep. Had to be in meetings all day - thank goodness I could call into all of them from home because I don't think anyone would want to see that face of mine yesterday.  Sleep is the best beauty product. After a good night's sleep, I felt rejuvenated. Even though I still have to work in the weekend, I feel much more up for it than last night. This little pink mini helps me feel pretty and happy.
Eew! What's that dirty garden glove doing over there!

East coasters, temperature is dropping rapidly.  Stay healthy and warm!

Outfit Details:
Loft outlet striped T 
J.Crew wool swing jacket
H&M mini (recent. I'm wearing a size 4. I like my minis to sit lower.)
Ann Taylor belt
Michael Kors Satchel 
Aldo booties
Express cuff 
J.Crew seahorse necklace

5 comments:

  1. I agree, a good night's sleep is so important! I have to have at least 8 hours of sleep every night. Otherwise, I will be very cranky in the morning =) I am loving the cooler tempeture, Vicky. I really enjoy it tho. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, you look great in your outfit and love the pop of pink! Love the bag and the booties too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. 8 hours minimum, preferably 9. :) Have a great weekend yourself, Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous outfit!!!  LOVE the pink skirt and stripes!!!  I love your blog!!!!  Great outfit inspiration! :)

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...