Sunday, September 4, 2011

OOTD: H&M Deer Patterned Dress

Outfit Details:
H&M Dress (sz 2, $29.95, I switched off the belt. I comes with a string belt)
Aldo sandals (sz 6, old)
Banana Republic factory earrings (old)
Vintage bull horn necklace
Michael Kors watch
Chanel camel m/l flap

This is one of my H&M finds yesterday. Thank you, Annie for sharing your 20% off coupon with me. It brought the price of this dress down to $24, and I think it's amazing. The size 2 fits me snug. I love the pattern of the dress and the short length.  During this trip I also picked up these pants in both navy and mustard color. The cropped length on me is a perfect ankle length. The normal rise makes these pants very comfortable to wear. The size 2 fits me very well, and I love both colors.  Have you tried these pants on? What do you think? Also these pants are only $14.95 each. With this 25% off coupon it's only a tad over $11 in store now. I encourage you to try them on.

Have a fantastic Labor Day!

14 comments:

  1. What a unique, adorable printed dress!  It looks great on you Vicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adroable Vicky! The pants look fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute dress Vicky! And great price! Glad you were able to utilize the coupon :) And your taupe purse is soooo freaking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great H&M finds!!  i love the patterned dress on you and those pants look really cute online!  i'll have to stop by the store today.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute styling Vicky!!

    Excited to see your new pants in action, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The animal print garments seemed to get very big last year with Miu Miu's cat prints, and it looks like they are here to stay for another season. I also tried on this dress and a large horse print blouse at H&M. I like how you styled this with your taupe chanel and platform shoes.

    I picked up one of those pants as well, but from their online Elle.com sale so I missed out on the 25% off. The sz 2 fits very generously though! I'm surprised it fits you? I am going to shrink them first in the wash and then try to alter in the waist and legs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress is adorable! hmmm, perhaps i'll have to make a trip to my H&M after I get off wednesday night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dress :)

    katattack2000@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky the fit is amazing on you!  What a cute dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is so cute! I love the way the skirt flares out! I will definitely be checking out my local H&M for those pants too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm definitely between size 2 and 4 in H&M, and recently gained a bit of weight, so it explains why these pants fit me. What color did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, Annie. The purse IS fricking gorgeous, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute dress, Vicky! I went to H&M today too but didn't find anything.
    Good for my wallet I guess =) I have to go back and check out those pants. They
    look so cute online

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress is too adorable - I love dresses with animal prints (but with slightly bigger animals). It looks so cute on you! I love how you styled it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...