Thursday, August 4, 2011

OOTD: Green and Gray and Stripes

Thank you everyone for being so supportive to my little blog feature experiment.  I got so many great ideas for the little vest, that I can't wait for the weekend to try them all on! I know it'll be awesome. :)  Here's a bit of an OOTD for you to enjoy. Green skirt from Zara - love the bell shape. Stripe top from Loft, and a gray shrug from Marshall's a few years ago. Simple, but I like the result.  Did I mention how much I love my MT? LOL.


Good night, and sweet dreams.

10 comments:

  1. Love the skirt Vicky! What size is it? I tried on an orange one awhile back and it looked ridic on me and was ginormous!! I have never had luck with Zara so happy to see it worked out
    for ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching for a green skirt for quite some time!  Love this one you have on, and I also like the long gray multi-wear cardigan!  Looking fabulous as ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this green skirt on you!!  and it looks great with a casual tied top.  i've never had any luck finding anything at Zara but I need to go back!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you tied your shrug!

    I love seeing your smile in your pics! So natural and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color on the skirt...green is the one color I'm lacking in my wardrobe, and I don't know why, I really do love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. size xs. yah, same problem here. I gave up on the store and resigned in enjoying them on other bloggers. :) This skirt and the green pants are the only ones I have from Zara.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this green skirt on you! Very fresh and vivid! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look and a lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First time see you in green? Very fresh looking, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. digging this green and gray combo!

    JEN

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...