Saturday, July 2, 2011

OOTD: Forever 21 Slouchy Pocket Tee and Pleated Shorts

I have always been on the lookout for a slouchy pocket T. If I remember it correctly the search has been many years. I probably didn't look hard enough, or I just never searched in the right store. I finally found one that I absolutely love in Forever 21 the other day when I was making some returns. I was so happy that I jumped up and down and twirled, something like this:

The oatmeal color is a good natural that goes with any colored shorts or pants.  I paired it with a mustard colored pleated shorts that I found also in F21. The shorts are too big for me. (size 25) but they didn't have any smaller sizes and I loved it too much to let it pass. A belt was able to solve the problem.


You can also wear the slouchy T with one shoulder off. I didn't do it with a mirror in front of me and realized that I should've pulled down the other side without the pocket. Oh well...



Outfit Details:
F21 Slouchy pocket T and shorts
Cole Haan sandals
Ann Taylor belts
Chanel WOC bag

Just an easy casual weekend outfit. I wore it today to putz around the house getting ready for our Quebec trip. No shopping for me. :( But if you are able to get to the mall tomorrow, Ann Taylor and Loft both have their entire stores 40% off. That's a great opportunity to stock up on some essentials, like belts, shoes and scarves. If you missed my tweet, I scored this 100% silk shirt for only $18 (orig. $88). It's so pretty in person. I highly recommend it.

Ok, everyone. That's all for today. Hope everyone have a safe and relaxing holiday!

11 comments:

  1. Those F21 shorts are so super cute! And I love the first picture -- so fun! I actually bought myself a slouchy tee the other day at F21 too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those F21 shorts are so super cute! And I love the first picture -- so fun! I actually bought myself a slouchy tee the other day at F21 too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts!  I gotta try that tuck-in shirt part-way thing too! :D 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicky...u r so chic! I really like the shorts! I feel weird in slouchy tees but maybe I'll give it a shot..lol

    You've inspired me..hehehe

    Are u getting used to ur new lens? I'm hoping to try mine tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slouchy is good for you!!!!! :) Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the perfect causal outfit for you...love, love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute, Vicky (and graceful!) You captured jumping/twirling/running perfectly in the first photo :) I love this slouchy and neutral look on you. Casual chic at its best. Have a safe holiday and I hope your fam has tons of fun up in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look. The shorts are very flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shorts Vicky! What a pretty colour. I actually like the looser fit- ideal for summer! And those Cole Haan sandals look so comfy and chic too! I seriously CAN`T believe you`re a mom. You look so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Vicky!!

    I absolutely love your first pic!! It is so much fun!!  You look amazing! You are such a stylish mom!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute outfit! That really is the PERFECT slouchy tee! I really need to get one myself. And the shorts look great with it!

    xoxo
    Em
    mandemstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...