Thursday, July 7, 2011

Faith Connexion - Leather Perfecto Vest in Pink

Hello, my friends! Haven't "seen" you for a long time! I'm still in Quebec enjoying my last day in Quebec City. I'm taking a break from all the walking and touring, and writing up a quick post on this leather vest I ordered from Billion Dollar Babes months ago. I really enjoy this vest. The leather is super soft and the fit is surprisingly nice. I was a bit concerned about its length when I ordered. When I received it, I fell in love with it instantaneously. I can see it paired up with shorts, boots, or black leather skirts. Just a versatile piece.






Outfit Details
Faith Connexion leather vest
Gap black jean legging (00P)
Loft scarf
Express T shirt (xs)
Luis Vuitton Speedy 25 bag

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, you look rocker chic!  Love it!  Hope you are enjoying your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute in this rock style. I adore the vest in pink color. Enjoy your trip. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vicky! Glad you had a nice trip!!

    I agree with Tara...very "rocker chic"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you're having a great trip!  the pink vest looks so rocker on you and i love how you styled it with the knee-high boots!

    cute & little
    $100 Fresh Faces Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the leather! i have two pink leather jackets myself, and i can't wait to start wearing them more often.

    Leather vests

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...