Friday, June 3, 2011

OOTD: Spring Silk and Leather

Hello, my dear readers and blogger friends.  Long time no see. I want to use this Friday evening to do a quick post and give you some updates on my life.

  1. I'm alive, in case you are wondering. And I am very thankful for that. :) The tornado that killed 4 people in western and central Massachusetts didn't touch down at my house, but the cyclone did pass our house overhead.  And guess what I was doing then? I was having a work dinner at a seafood restaurant in Worcester having no clue about the tornado warning. Lots of downpour and lightening but I figured it was just a regular storm. Ignorance is bliss! 
  2. I will be on a business trip again to Oregon in a little over a week. I barely just recovered from my last trip. :( On the plus side, I do get to see my sister again shortly before the trip. 
  3. I just received my Canon 50mm f/1.8 II lens in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to give it a try. These pictures were taken by the new lens. Can you tell the difference?
Onto today's OOTD. All items are old in different degrees. So it's a remix. This BCBGMAXAZRIA leather jacket is many many many years old and I don't understand why I didn't wear it often. I am loving it!




Outfit Details:
J.Jill silk blouse (xxsp)
BCBGMAXAZRIA leather jacket
Loft riding pants (00P)
Aldo sandals
Kenneth Cole bag (loving it more and more everyday!)
Michael Kors sunglasses
Vintage Peri Cameo (gifted by ExtraPetite)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...