Wednesday, May 18, 2011

OOTD: Shorts and Boots

Weather in Boston has been terrible, terrible. Rainy, drizzly, damp, and cold. Just miserable. I think I finally caught the bug that my whole family has gotten one by one. Just in time for my business trip to Colorado next week. Sigh. No new photos for you guys, but I realized that I never posted this outfit that I wore to the mall 3 weeks ago. So here you go. I am now so missing my old long hair that got chopped on Mother's Day. :(


Outfit Details
Ann Taylor Luxe Chambray Shirt (00P, last worn here)
Banana Republic Factory shorts (00P, old)
Jcrew Shawl-collar Cardigan (xx-small, bought here)
Cole Haan crossbody (bought here)
Ann Taylor leopard print belt (xs)
Amrita Singh Necklace (last worn here)
Jessica Simpson boots (old)

11 comments:

  1. Weather in Ohio is no better, Vicky! It's been raining for more than 2 weeks. I can't wait for the warmer weather. You look so stylish for going to the mall :) Have a safe trip to Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of black tights with bright shorts!  Definitely a cold-weather look but I think I might still try to pull this off come summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Colorado! I hope your trip is lovely!
    And props for getting so nicely dressed for the mall! If I'm seriously going shopping, I wear my simplest outfits so I can try things on faster! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love love that pop of colour on you babe! This is a fantastic outfit and its giving me an idea for my New York trip this weekend!

    besos,MLI'm Back!Please come say hello!Twenty York Street Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good red & navy combination. You're bold to be wearing bright shorts in that rainy weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    I think you look wonderful in this outfit. I just love how you put this whole look together and turning the shirt cuff out. Especially love the cardigan, such a great investment piece. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very casual cook outfit Vicky!  I hope you don't have what I had - it put me out for almost 2 weeks!!!!   

    ReplyDelete
  8.  You look that stylish when going to the mall? I have to step up my game! LOL

    Love the shorts on you! 

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so young here Vicky!!.......and you got your hair chopped off?!!  I have been gone for awhile!  I'm gonna have to go back through your posts I've missed to look for pictures! 

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm loving these bright shorts on you and what a great way to brighten up a dreary day!  hopefully it'll warm up for you soon!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  11.  Gorgeous - love the little pops of red, they make your outfit complete :) Can't wait to see what you pair with that lovely Chanel bag! 

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...