Monday, May 30, 2011

My first purchase on Billion Dollar Babes

Annie from ReallyPetite.com introduced me to this sample sale site, and I find its collections to be very interesting. They have very frequent Designer Jewelry & Handbag sale, including Chanel, Gucci, Fendi and more, compared to other sample sites I frequent, like Ruelala, Hautelook. Thank you, Annie.

I just made my first purchase today at the Billion Dollar Babes, woohoo, and this is what I got - a genuine leather moto vest in fuchsia.


I debated between pink vs. black, and decided to go with a more fun color. Let's hope it fits, and cross your fingers for me. :)

For a personal invitation to the sample sale site, click on this link. Happy shopping!
I used DEALIOMAY11 (exp. May 31, 2011) for another $10 off $100+. ;)

11 comments:

  1. Ouu interesting choice! I like the bright colour. Can't wait to see you wear this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessy, interesting is the word! lol. I challenge myself to something different everyday. :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i really hope it looks great on you!
    http://mandemstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome piece....totally cannot wait to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute moto jacket, can't wait to see you model it.

    I especially like the name of that website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a gorgeous purchase! The vest is so stunning!!! I love the studding on the back and the color is just fabulous!!! I love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)
    Kisses,Annabellehttp://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its so cool that you can wear something like that! I wish I'm as adventurous as you are Vicky!

    besos,MLI'm Back!Please come say hello!Twenty York Street Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the link Vicky! And so excited to see that vest on you! Love the color...LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. never heard of the site until you mention it in the post, I look forward to seeing you model in the vest! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...