Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OOTD: Very LOFTy today

When this Loft shirt showed up in the store a few months ago, I made a mental note to myself -- if it ever goes on sale, I'm getting it! Love the color! The purple is amazing, isn't it? I also love the drapeyness of the fabric. So comfy looking yet stylish. Well, you know why I'm wearing it now. It went on super sale and I snatched it for $20. The skirt is one of my favorite, because it FITS SO PERFECTLY.  The belt is from the weekend J.Crew haul. See how tiny it is? The end only sticks out 2-3 inches. I was wearing a size xs. The belt is meant be worn on the natural waist, so if you plan on wearing it low, size up. I'm wearing a Swarovski crystal snake ring (love it) and donut pendant from BR factory.  Nail color: Silver.

Hope you all have a great week!!!




Outfit details:
Loft hidden placket shirt (xsp) 
Loft skirt (00P, old)
Loft trench (xsp, old)
Ann Taylor pumps (buy here)
J.Crew whip-snake waist belt (xsp, buy here)
Swarovski ring
Chanel WOC


16 comments:

  1. VIcky, thanks a million again for picking this shirt up for me. I enjoyed our little Ann Taylor / LOFT shirt swap. I can't wait to wear it tomorrow...it's so light and the color is nice and dewy for spring. I ended up checking out the belts at J.Crew (they had three colors in XS) but it was a lot thinner than I expected, and the end still sticks out and requires tucking. I left with one though - wanted to buy one just to buy one lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that shirt when I saw it in the store! Sadly the petite size was a bit too short for me, but the regular size were a little too big. It looks fantastic on you, though. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, any time Jean! And thank you for picking the AT shirt up for me!!! One nice thing about this shirt is that the wrinkles disappear when I hang it up for a few days. Didn't even have to iron it. :)
    The Jcrew belts are truly skinny, but I love them though. The colors are nice. What color did you end up getting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kristen. Thank you. I can see how it can be too short on you. That's too bad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the LOFT shirt on you, Vicky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the color of the shirt, so gorgeous on you.
    BTW, good to see the pretty summer outfit on you, while I'm still stuck at the winter/spring. I'm so behind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you find this top in a small size!? It was sold out through LOFT's online inventory system last I checked. Admittedly it was awhile ago and I wasn't diligent in following up. I love, love it on you. In fact, I like everything about this outfit, especially how you're not afraid to pair a black Chanel with brown/tan shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love today's outfit and your silver nails!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. The zebra skirt has the same print as these zebra shorts they are selling at Loft again this season...they sure do recycle stuff a lot so if I miss something on sale, I feel like they will have it again some time or another...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top is gorgeous! I've had my eyes on them too but they are still full price in my store!!! You wear it really well and what a great deal you found on those belts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is one of my favorite outfits from you! Everything works so well together, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it...everything..love love love love love...down to the purse and shoes...you look great!

    I too got this top in purple and pink..LOL I couldn't decide and had $40 in loft bucks and got it for $17 each- woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shirt Vicky! None left at my store =(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit! That shirt is so fab..but sadly they no longer have it at my store. There is similar one I want but I'm waiting for it to go on sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. everything about this is wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...