Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Replacing a short black jacket from H&M with J.Crew stadium cloth peacoat

My new order from J.Crew arrived today and in came this beautiful stadium cloth peacoat in black, size 0P. Fits perfectly and looks pretty good. Post coming soon.
I can't justify keeping two short black coats in my closet even though they are different style and quality. So I'm looking for a new home for this brand new, worn once for pictures in this post, tag somehow lost, H&M size 2 coat. Note that this coat does feel a bit too tight on me, so I wouldn't suggest anyone bigger than me to purchase. I bought it last November for $34.95 28, and I'm selling it for $20 + exact shipping. If you are interested, email me directly.

9 comments:

  1. I got the same JCrew coat but in a 2p and in a warm taupe color! The sleeves are still too short on me LOL. Maybe I have gangley arms. =0| I'm taking it to get a quote on the alteration price (I'm already preparing myself). The fabric is really just to die for.

    and LOL it is so funny that you are selling something after revealing your JCrew purchase! I did the same thing! Bahaha, but it was to make myself feel better after I bought it with shipping.

    Anyway, can't wait to see it on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I'm so jealous the J.Crew Stadium Cloth Peacoat fits you perfectly! I love love love the coat, but unfortunately the shoulder and I did not get along. Can't wait to see it on you. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous you found a stadium pea coat in that size...I've been looking for warm tape in 0p for ages and no luck. sigh. Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL oh Vicky..are you trying to justify your new purchase? Heheheh I'm guilty! I am so looking forward to seeing your new J.Crew coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not surprised that the sleeves are too short on you, Hanna. They are just right for me. I can live with a tad bit longer but not any shorter. You are taller, so your arms are naturally longer. Let me know how it works out for you on the 2P. I love the warm taupe color. Kelly reviewed it right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kelly, I think it looks good on you. I didn't think the shoulder was a problem at least from the pictures you posted. I don't have an eye on fit as much as you and Jean do, so I can live with a lot, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, too bad. But they'll come back next year. Just have to be patient. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, you got it. :) And my closet is completely overflowing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures and these jackets are absolutely fantastic i really like it...
       Motorcycle Jackets

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...