Monday, March 28, 2011

OOTD: Spring floral and bright tights

Just want to do a quick post on my outfit today. Just came home and had dinner and totally exhausted. Hoping  to get this post in to join Kileen's Color Brigade tonight. I wish I could join the color brigade every week, but that was just not practical. So I try to do it as often as I can manage. I wanted to wear this Loft top so much that I ignored the cold windy weather forecast today and added tights to keep my legs warm. (I started with sheer leggings, but changed my mind, Brrrr...)




Outfit details:
Loft Abstract Print Shell (xxsp, buy here)
Jcrew cotton bell skirt (00, last worn here)
Jcrew Cielo Ruffle cardigan (xxs, last worn here)
Ann Taylor golden belt (S)
Anthropologie tights
J.Crew ladyday coat (see review here)
Vanlentina crossbody
Ann Taylor golden pumps (size 6)
Aldo lace up platform (size 6)

Don't forget to enter Carolee's Earrings Giveaway here. Ends in 3 days.

24 comments:

  1. You're so J.Crew'd out! I love it! The Colleta coat looks wonderful on you. I especially love the winter white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coat!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coat on you, Vicky. You made a right choice for keeping the Colleta instead of the Lady Day. I am so tired of this weather. It was in the mid 20s today where I live. Brrr! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, I love all the natural shades you used in this outfit. The golds, browns, florals are PERFECT together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look soo amazing in that white coat! And I love the choice of tights <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the winter white coat! Was thinking I need me one... but hold on... I do have one! Lol... need to wear my BB Dakota coat more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!
    I love how you styled that top and the bag looks great with your bright white winter coat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You wear that floral print so well! And aren't you the little J. Crew model, love all the JC pieces you infused into this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is definitely one of my favorite outfit of yours!! you are definitely a J. Crew model and i'm loving the color of those tights. thanks for linking up to the Color Brigade this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I think a lot of us are loving that top, it is so cheerful and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't noticed until you mentioned. So true. I am J.Crew'd out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Sydney. I am so sick of the weather too! Is Spring going to come? Not in the nearest forecast I can see. Sigh. Oh well, enjoy your week too, at least it's sunny here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Jessy! The tights were a little outside of my comfort zone, but it was so much warmer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. No kidding. Wear it and take pictures. I don't believe I have seen it on you, yet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Elle! I didn't realize I was wearing that many J.Crew piece until Kelly mentioned it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, thank you, Kileen. I will link in whenever I can.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yep. I have seen it on many many bloggers already!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing! I love seeing so many petite favorites paired together!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooo so pretty and Spring-y!!! Love the color combo's Vicky!! Are you glad I am back? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, Annie. And yes, I'm glad you are back! Glad you had lots of fun visiting your families, and can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you, Michelle. I wear the favorites A LOT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...