Friday, February 25, 2011

Review: BR Factory spring jacket (00P)

I have picked up these two spring jackets before Presidents' Day from Banana Republic Factory during their suiting event. (Thanks to Sydney from Petite Little Girl for tipping me off.) The jackets originally cost $109.99 each and during the suiting event I was able to get them for just under $35 each. The white and beige colors are basics for spring and summer, and I don't have either. I wonder how I survived before. haha.

Material: 97% cotton, 3% Spandex, fully lined.
Measurements:
  shoulder to shoulder: 14 inches
  armpit to armpit: 15 inches
  waist : 14.5 inches
  arm length: 22.5 inches
  total length: front - 24.5 inches, back - 23.5 inches.
Care: machine wash and dry low (that's a major plus for me)









I totally prefer sleeves scrunched up look. How about you?

Pros: Nice colors, great fit, sleeve length perfect, jacket length perfect, machine washable, can be worn with a pretty dress, or with jeans, and who doesn't need a jacket for spring? And the price is unbeatable!

Con: None. Simply love it.

Also want to show you guys a new find from Urban Outfitter - the Zodiac necklace. It's super cute, and it's on sale now for $10 each. (orig. $29)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I love your new jackets! They ARE perfect for the Spring and I know you'll get a lot of wear out of them. And the price is hard to beat so you did really well! I bought a white blazer (longer cut) during the AT sale last week and love it and can't wait to see how you incorporate these jackets into your outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so cute and I love the white blazer paired with it!

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I have that dress, what a great way to style it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Annie. :) Your excitement is contagious!!! I just took some pictures of the sweater dress. OMG I love it! So sorry that I missed the USPS today. Our post office is open 9-12 on Saturdays. :( I already packaged your dress and it's ready to ship. I'll get it out on Monday, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so sorry, Hanna. The sale must have ended. I'll keep an eye for you. Let me know if you need the tag info for the beige blazer. BR factory does take orders on the phone and will ship to you for $5.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...