Sunday, February 20, 2011

Presidents Day outlet find: Cole Haan Crossbody

Hello everyone! Feels like a long time since my last post. Life has been busy. My little girl turned 11 last Friday, so I decided to take her out on a mother/daughter shopping trip on Saturday. We hit the outlet. Beyond a BR price adjustment to the tweed dress I ordered (yes, I was able to knock another $6 off, yippee!) and an exchange of a defect necklace (clasp didn't open), I didn't find anything else worth mentioning here from BR.  When Jasmine and I left BR, I saw a handsome guy sitting outside of BR and did a double take. Was I glad I did that! It was Nick! Yes, Jean's Nick! Of course, I had to go back in to say hello! That was one of the many highlights of the day! Jasmine kept on saying "Jean is pretty" for the rest of the day. :) (Jean, the cobblestone lady day coat looks amazing on you!) I almost left the outlet mall completely unscathed, if only I didn't stop by Cole Haan. But was I glad I did! I found 2 awesome crossbody bags that are just perfect for my need and look amazingly cute. Cole Haan is having 20% off orders over $200 now. And these two bags were already on sale for at least 50% retail. 

First off is the Camille Crossbody, IRNSTN CRC PRNT Capetown. 

It can be worn as a shoulder bag.


Or it can be worn as a crossbody.

This bag is very cute in person and it also comes in purple.

Next is a more casual looking Marissa Crossbody Loden Hyde Park II.


Love the color, leather quality, and the size. One regret is that the strap is not adjustable. 

Jasmine shared my excitement when we found these bags, and she told me that she likes both bags, but if asked to pick a favorite, it's the first one. I personally think they differ enough to be used in different occasions and planning on keeping both. What do you think?

P.S. Jasmine had scallion stir-fried lobster for dinner (her birthday request) and it was yummy!

7 comments:

  1. How fun!! I see Jean had her hands full of goodies to try on! :p

    I love the purses you chose!!

    Happy Birthday to your daughter...and what an awesome choice for a birthday meal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you, Lisa. I love the first bag for its color and style too! It's perfect for dressing up or down. The seahorse pendant is one of my favorite accessories. It's from JCrew factory. Very very well made. Price says it too. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Callandra. You and my little girl have the same taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Tara. I agree with you totally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Cee. I know you are a bag junky and I usually drool over your Balenciaga bags. LOL! You should definitely look into crossbody bags. They are so cute in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you will, Hanna. Your Loft dress is on its way to you. I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got more luck than you need I hear. Haha. Annie, thank you! Your Outlet trip was such a success that I'm here cheering for ya!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...