Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OOTD: Joining the Color Brigade Vol 7

I finally took some pictures last weekend for dear Kileen's color brigade entry this week. The colors I used are: Gray, Gold, and Red.




Oh, no I don't wear shoes at home. This would be wrong. The shoes were cleaned and used for pictures only. This was what I wore, really:
These babies are heavenly. They were handmade with real wool (top and bottom) by my aunt in China. I wore a pair to shreds once and begged my mom to request another pair from my aunt and I got them. I wouldn't wear anything else after that. :)

Outfit details:
J.Crew Golden Topaz Muse tank (last worn here)
Express Shawl Collar Sweater Jacket (last worn here)
Loft side-zipper legging
Belt (gift)
Earrings and necklace set (BJ's, ha, I used to buy cheap jewelry from BJ's, not any more, after I found cheaper and better place for that: Forever 21).

Lastly, Jasmine joining the color brigade. Kileen, aren't you proud of my little one?
Jasmine's outfit details:
long sleeve jersey (Justice)
skirt and cardigan (Abercrombie kids)
Belt (forever 21)
Necklace (gift from Grandma after her trip to Italy)

10 comments:

  1. wow, you and Jasmine look great!! the gold, red, and gray combo is now one of my favorites and i'm definitely trying this out next week! your wool slippers do look absolutely heavenly. i'll have to look into getting myself a pair once my isotoners bite the dust.

    and how amazing does Jasmine look in green! i love how it's paired with the colorful floral skirt. stylishness definitely runs in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...i want to wear Jasmine's outfit! LOVE that little floral skirt! Did mom or daughter style that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter's adorable!!!! And both your outfits are great!!! I gotta do the colour brigade sometime too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so colorful Vicky...and how cute is Jasmine?!! ....So totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the outfit Vicky!!! And your daughter is ADORABLE!!!! A mini Vicky...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. You should see Jasmine's picture when she was a baby. She looked just like me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Tara. Trying real hard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Lor. Yes, joining the color brigade is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, Vicky, you are the inspiration behind Kileen's outfit! I gotta admit, I don't think I've seen that combination before! I love it and I think I may give it a try, once I find the perfect gold top. I don't think I have one yet!


    p.s. I don't know who is cuter now! =)


    besos,

    ML

    Join the Easiest Blog Project Ever at:

    Twenty York Street

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...