Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OOTD: Emerald green shirt and plaid skirt

I purchased this shirt along with the new spring blazers I got last weekend because of its beautiful color (Emerald green) and perfect fit. I am wearing an xxsp and I love every parts of it. I styled it with a plaid skirt today but I can see this shirt being worn with a pair of bootcut jeans as well. Very pretty color, very nice cotton material with a bit of sheen. Best part, is that the shirt was only $10.25 on clearance.


 And meet my new photographer!


Outfit details:
BR factory dress shirt (xxsp)
Loft outlet plaid skirt (00p)
J.Crew belt (xs)
Pumps - gifted. 
Swarovski snake necklace (LOVE it)

9 comments:

  1. Your outfit totally reminds me of a luxe winter outfit with the tweed-ish texture of the skirt and the forest green color. Your new photographer is soo cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute outfit! I love the plaid skirt! :) Ahh, your little photographer is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! I love this outfit!! You look great, Vicki! Amazing deal on that shirt!

    Your new photographer did an excellent job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit and yes it DOES fit you perfectly - I really like the colour too. Lucky you - a new photographer! She did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great in this dark green and i love it against the plaid skirt. and your little photographer is too cute!

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great silhouette on you. Your blouse is gorgeous! Looking good, dear.
    You have a sweet photographer, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great!

    http://nauticalwheelerjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The green top is so pretty! It's such a great colour and I love how you paired it with the skirt. Your new photographer is extremely adorable ; )

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo babay girl is so cute very natural cute expressions on her face.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...