Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DEAL ALERT: Nine West 24hr flash sale - additional 30% off

This is an amazing deal and it won't last long. It ends tonight at 11:59PM ET. There are some size 5 and 5.5 shoes left that are simply adorable, but won't fit me. :(  Click here to shop now.

I also used ebates to get an extra 3.5% rebate on Nine West orders. For my referral to ebates, click here. (I get referral credit if you click on my personal invitation link.)

Nine West is currently offering free shipping for all your orders.

I ordered:
SUZIE size 6. (Was: $129, on sale for $35)
Priska size 6 in black (Was: $149, on sale for $45.5)
I would absolutely order these if they come in my size:
Priska in beige (lots of size 5, 5.5 left)
Credable in black or dark purple (lots of 5, 5.5 left)

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone. I am a groom in need. My lovely bride to be found a picture of a Nine West shoe on a blog and really wants it, but we can't figure out the name. It's post #11 on this link: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/my-bm-dresses-came-in-the-mail?replies=18#post-1767845

    Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone! I am a groom in need!!! My lovely bride to be has found a picture of the perfect shoe, but we can't find the name anywhere! Would greatly appreciate any help you could throw my way!! The shoe is post #11 on this link: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/my-bm-dresses-came-in-the-mail?replies=18#post-1767845

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...